Record Videos with Google 3D Animals: When doing a Google search for an animal, you can record a video of it thanks to augmented reality. Check out how to do it! The Google site is used daily around the world to search, but what many do not know is that it has several secrets such as hidden games.
How to Record Videos with Google 3D Animals
In turn, something that is also successful there, are the 3D animals, which when using the camera of the cell phone, you can put different animals by your side, virtually, of course.
Already this week, to make everything even more fun, Google released a function in addition to taking photos, being able to record videos with these 3D animals using your cell phone. Next, check out how to record videos with 3D animals from Google.
To be able to use this augmented reality tool from Google it is necessary to have a mobile phone with ARCore support. In case you have a smartphone with the Android system, you can check the list of compatible devices through this link.
In the case of cell phones with the Apple system, it is necessary to have an iPhone 6S with iOS 11 or higher. In addition, it is necessary to mention, the function to record videos is being released gradually.
How to design 3D animals with Google
The process for you to use your cell phone camera for this game is very simple, and there are several animals for you to have fun. Check out some of the main options available:
- Panda bear;
In order to see any of these animals, after searching for them, at least the first time you will need to grant small permission. Look:
1. Open the browser of your choice on your phone and search for one of the animals listed above on Google;
2. Scroll down the page a little and tap “See in 3D”. On the new page, tap on “See in your space”;
3. If it is your first time doing this process, in the message that appears, tap “Grant access” and “Allow” in the requested permissions;
4. Now, point your phone’s camera on the floor;
5. Hold the button to record the video and touch the thumbnail created next to it to play it in your gallery.
Ready! Now, you already know how to record videos with 3D animals from Google using your phone’s camera.