In this article, we will show you the easiest way to use Snapchat on MAC. Snapchat is one of the most popular social networking platforms with millions of users around the world.
It has gained a lot of users and popularity in recent years. This is due to the incredible and invisible features that Snapchat provides to their users.
In addition, the developers have made the application so safe that everyone will love using it. Some of the features that attracted me and many people are the messages sent to Snapchat were deleted automatically after a short period of time. In addition, Snapchat warns you when someone takes a screenshot of your discussions.
How to use Snapchat on MAC
However, Snapchat has given a big boost to the social media industry, which is never the case with any of its competitors. Unfortunately, Snapchat is only developed to support mobile devices.
If you work a lot on your Mac or computer, you’ve probably already thought about using Snapchat on the MacBook. Fortunately, we found a way to use Snapchat. So, without further discussion, let’s start exploring how you can use Snapchat on the MacBook.
Requirements to run Snapchat on MAC
You must meet certain conditions before you can access Snapchat on your MAC or Windows device. Here is the configuration required to run Snapchat on a MAC or Windows device.
- A Google Account is a must.
- BlueStacks Emulator for MAC ( Download )
- The system settings must be configured correctly.
- Your device should be running on the latest operating system.
- Your device must have enough memory to easily handle operations.
How to install the Snapchat on MAC?
Installing Snapchat on your MAC is easy and free, but it may seem difficult for some people. So we have created a step-by-step guide as follows:
- Open the settings on your MAC.
- Navigate to System Preferences.
- Choose the security and privacy settings.
- On the General tab, be sure to check the “Allow App downloads from App Store and
- Identified Developers” option.
- Once done, download and install the Bluestacks application on your MAC.
- Start and sign in with your Google Account.
- Once it appears, click the install button and let it install on your device.
- Once done, go back and start using Snapchat on your MAC.
That’s all! These are the steps you can use to access Snapchat on MAC and not just Snapchat, you can use all the mobile apps on your MAC by following the steps above.