Install and run Android on PC : Let’s take a look at the method to install and run Android in VirtualBox using the two different ways that will help you to run Android files on your virtual box.
If you are interested in knowing the method to work with Virtualbox, then read all the information in this article. We believe this would be more than enough for the introductory section of the post. It’s too easy to use the simple guide we discussed just below.
virtualbox is the stand-alone environment for Windows that allows you to run other operating systems inside without requiring installation on the hard drive. So it makes it very easy to try or even use the device’s operating systems using the virtual box. here’s how to install and run Android on PC
Even the virtual environment can be configured to run operating systems from different devices like the Android operating system. Android can be made to work inside the VirtualBox and the user just has to apply the perfect steps. In this article, we have written about the method or steps through which the user can install Android in VirtualBox.
If you are interested in knowing the method to work with Virtualbox, then read all the information in this article. We believe this would be more than enough for the introductory section of the post. So let’s start with the main section of this post below! here’s how to install and run Android on PC
How to install and run Android on PC using VirtualBox
VirtualBox : This is the tool that will help run the Android operating system by creating a floating environment on the running operating system. It is available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.
ISO x86 Android : This is the operating system installation file that will be used to run the Android operating system in the Virtualbox.
# Configuration of the VirtualBox:
- Just forward and start VirtualBox, at that time press the “new” catch to create another virtual machine. here’s how to install and run Android on PC
- Name the virtual machine as desired, at this point, select “Linux” as sorting and “Linux 2.6 / 3.x / 4.x (32 bit)” as adaptation. Next Snap.
- For the record, I would give it 2048 MB, especially in case you are using a 32 bit job from Android. In case you are using 64 bit manufacturing, feel free to use as much as you want. Once you have defined the amount, click Next.
- Hook the “Make” option to start building your virtual machine. To compose a hard drive, abandon it as VDI.
- Leave the hard circle estimate defined as Dynamically Allocated, which will allow the virtual hard plate to grow as needed.
- On the next step, you can choose not to outperform the virtual machine – although it will gradually resize, it will not be allowed to exceed the size you characterize here. Choose the size that best suits your infrastructure. I leave this at 8GB.
- Tap the Create option at last. install and run Android on PC:
#Install Android in VirtualBox:
- With your device, configure it, select it and press Start at best.
- When the machine starts, point it to the Android ISO that you downloaded. It should allow you to choose this when you turn it on, however if not, tap on Devices> Optical Drives> Choose disk image and select your Android ISO. At this point, use Machine> Reset to restart the virtual machine.
- Once the virtual machine stacks the ISO, use the console to display “Introduce” and press Enter. This will start the Android installer.
Finally, after reading this post, you should know the method by which Android can be installed in VirtualBox. It’s easy to follow the method in this article because we wrote the data in an easy way to read, install and run Android on PC
Those looking to run Android in Virtualbox may now be able to do so using this simple method. I hope you would have liked the information in this post