We often hear about Kodi , especially if it concerns the playback of streaming movies or IPTV lists. Often, however, not everyone knows what it is and how to install it on various devices. Precisely for this reason I decided to bring to the site, articles dedicated to the installation of Kodi on each device. Precisely in this article we will see how to install kodi on Xbox One.
Guide | How To Install Kodi On Xbox One
Kodi is an (open source) media player born as a sequel to the XBMC (Xbox Media Center) project and designed to transform the Xbox into a real media center , able to manage and organize video content of any kind, music, images and more.
The project then landed on PC and many other platforms and changed its name to Kodi since 2014. In summary, Kodi on any platform where it can be installed, allows you to have a powerful , expandable and fully controllable multimedia player via remote control. Its strengths are the simplicity of use, the versatility and the power of its addons.
How To Install Kodi On Xbox One
Directly From Your Xbox One
Today, thanks to Kodi 18 Leia, the situation has changed, Kodi has become a 64-bit application with full functionality. This means that Kodi is available again for Xbox, as a standalone native application.
- The first step, of course, is to turn on the Xbox One.
- Click on ” Store ” and in the search box, type Kodi .
- Find the Kodi icon in the search results list and open it.
- Now you just have to click on the install option .
- Done ! This way Kodi will install itself in the background. Right after, you will see a notification. Go ahead and try the application.
Alternative (Remotely From Windows)
- Go to Start and type “ Microsoft Store “. Open the store, type ” Kodi ” in the search bar at the top right and click on the first result.
- Once in the section of the store dedicated to Kodi, press the ” Get ” button . This way Microsoft will try to connect to your Xbox One to install the application.
- Be patient and at the end of the procedure, you will find Kodi installed on your console.
Thus you can Install Kodi On Xbox One. If you have any issue, comment us in the comment box.