The MeanIT Q3 is powered by a MediaTek processor. It is a very mid-range processor. The firmware in stock available is for MediaTek MT6580 . The firmware is very large We recommend that you have a stable wifi access while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The official version of the original firmware is called IntelkomQ3V1.4 – full_b905_huaxing-user 5.1 LMY47I. The firmware is based on Google’s Android software. 5.1 Lollipop OS.
Here, in this article, we share a step-by-step guide for Installing the Official MeanIT Q3 Firmware. Do not try to skip any step, as each step has its own importance in this guide. If you do not follow the guide correctly, you may break your device. We have collected more information on Average Stock Q3 ROM Bottom if you want, you can read it from the bottom.
Since Android is an open source operating system, there is a multitude of modified ROMs or firmware generally known as “custom ROMs” available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features that were missing from the official firmware . But if the user misses a step, he / she can disguise the Android phone and just install the standard firmware can restore the device.
Installing the official Stock ROM on MeanIT Q3 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are many benefits to having the ROM in stock of an Android device. You can solve the Bootloop and Black screen problem by flashing the original firmware. If you have problems with the software, you can flash the ROM in stock to fix it. You can unlock and detach your device by recalling the original firmware, which will refund the warranty.
MeanIT Q3 Stock Details of the ROM:
- Download Format: Verison Zip
- Firmware Type: Official
- Supported tool: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps file: Included
- Supported device: MeanIT Q3
What is Stock ROM and what are its benefits?
ROMs in stock are those preinstalled on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the manufacturers to make their phones unique. They also come pre-installed with certain applications.
The reasons for using custom ROMs on standard ROMs are as follows:
1) Security: These ROMs are developed by large companies and as a result, there is less risk that malware / viruses will affect the phone.
2) Warranty: The installation of a custom ROM requires root access, which voids the warranty of your smartphone in most cases. Many OEMs do not allow root access or customization.
3) Preinstalled Applications and Features: Many of these ROMs have preinstalled applications that are sometimes useful. These applications vary by manufacturer and even by model. Some manufacturers also offer their customers high-end features such as launchers, wallpapers, home screens, etc.
Advantages of the MeanIT Q3 Current Firmware
- Stock flash to unleash your average IT3
- Flash ROM stock to solve the problem of bootloop.
- Upgrading and downgrading of MeanIT Q3
- Detach or fix bugs on your phone.
- To correct the offset or stutter on MeanIT Q3
- Return to stock to get your guarantee.
We are not responsible for damage to your device (s) following this guide, so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach.