Are you a Kik Messenger user and would you like to install it on your Windows or Mac? If so, then you are at right place. Kik is one of the most popular email applications. People of all ages use it to connect with their friends.
If you want to use Kik for PC (Windows / Mac), then this article is the best for you. In this article, we will share the complete installation guide of Kik Messenger on PC for Windows and Mac. Therefore, browse the article and install Kik on your computer.
How to use Kik Messenger on Windows / Mac
Kik Messenger is an incredible instant messaging application for Android. The application requires an active Internet connection job. You can send text messages, images, videos, web pages, etc. to any other Kik user.
You can find your friends by their contact number, by scanning Kik codes or also by their username. Kik Messenger is very similar to Whatsapp. But the advanced features provided by this application make it a unique messaging application.
How to use Kik Messenger on a Windows PC?
1. Install Kik Messenger on a PC with the Bluestacks emulator
One of the easiest ways to install Kik Messenger on a PC / laptop is to use an emulator. There are so many emulators that you can find on the Internet. We are using BlueStacks Twin Trainer. (recommended) in this method. You can use other emulators, like Genymotion, Andyroid, etc.
- First, download BlueStacks emulator for Windows on your PC if you do not have it.
- Then install and open it.
- When finished, click on the search bar. And look for Kik.
- Then select the Kik app from there.
- And then click on the installation option to install the Kik application on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use Kik Messenger on your computer from the Bluestacks home page.
2. Use Kik Messenger on PC with Chrome Extension
If you don’t want to download any software to your PC, this method is best for you. You can easily use Kik Messenger on PC / laptop with the Kik Messenger Chrome extension. Follow the instructions given to add Kik Messenger Chrome Extension to your PC.
- First, open the Chrome browser from your PC / laptop.
- Then go to the Chrome Web Store’s ad search for Kik Messenger. And then click the Add to Chrome option to add Kik Messenger Chrome Extension.
- After that, click Add Extension in the pop-up window.
- Now you can use Kik Messenger on your PC using Kik Messenger Chrome Extension.
How to use Kik Messenger on Mac?
1. Install Kik Messenger on Mac with BlueStacks emulator
Installing Kik Messenger on a Mac is not difficult. All you need is a simple tutorial for this. You can easily use Kik Messenger on Mac using BlueStacks emulator. There are so many emulators you can find on the Internet. You can choose any of them according to your choice.
- First of all, Download BlueStacks For Mac Emulator on your Mac.
- You will need a Google Account to access the Play Store.
- Then open BlueStacks emulator.
- Now go to the search bar and search for Kik.
- After that, select the Kik Messenger from there. And then click Install. Add your Google Account if it asks you.
- Once installed, you can use Kik Messenger on your Mac from the BlueStacks emulator home page.
2. How to use Kik Messenger without BlueStacks on Mac
You can use Kik Messenger on Mac using Kik Messenger Chrom Extension. With this method, you do not add any additional software to your Mac. All you have to do is add Kik Messenger Chrome Extension to your Chrome browser and start using Kik on Mac. The procedure is the same as that described above for Windows.
Here’s how to install and use Kik on your PC or laptop. Using this article, you can also install Kik Messenger for Windows as well as for Mac.