KineMaster for PC is a very skinny video tool for Android. The main features are ease of use and convenience, even for users who are not used to editing videos for a mobile device.
The interface is also not left out and presents another very positive point.
Well organized, it distributes the controls of the tool well and always works in landscape mode.
KineMaster for PC and Mac – Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free download
The tutorial that presents KineMaster is very valid for who starts to make the first clip. But are the publishing tools that deserve more importance. The themes are very nice and have good transition effects.
At the end of the video, the user can enter text, media buffers and filters, and a soundtrack for the video.
When tested on a Samsung Galaxy S3, the application has achieved excellent performance. When rendering (high, medium, and low quality), the application ran the action quickly.
However, to export the result of the watermarked waterless video, you need to pay a monthly subscription of R $ 10.82 or R $ 86.65 per year.
Unfortunately, the app does not offer any free video export without their brand. For less demanding users, KineMaster, even when creating videos with watermarked water, is a great application option for creating videos. The end result is very satisfying.
- Typical but essential options such as cutting, pasting and inserting images.
- 3D transition effect of high quality.
- Options for color, tones and themes.
- Fast time a volume control.
- Share videos on Facebook, Youtube, Google+ or Dropbox, among others.
KineMaster for PC
To have the KineMaster on your PC , there is no need to be a veteran or an engineer. Given the fact that there is no complete version for PC, the use of emulators would be mandatory for our desktop computers.
In this case, we will first need to get an Android emulator that will help us use the application on our desktop computers.
- Download and install BlueStacks, an excellent Android emulator highly recommended by users.
- Then launch BlueStacks and create your Google Account as if it were a smartphone.
When submitting the necessary information, go to the store and search for the application.
- Download the KineMaster app and wait a few seconds until it is ready.
- Open the app and enjoy features that would make your videos unique.
KineMaster for Mac
To get the KineMaster Mac version, you must use another version of BlueStacks because its simple Android version will not be compatible with the Mac version. The steps are the same but with a simple detail to take into account.
- Find the appropriate Mac version of the BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is recommended to obtain the best version according to your system on the official website to avoid dubious versions or non-legal versions.
- After downloading, you must launch the emulator to start the installation process and use it completely. this step should take a few minutes to complete successfully.
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator, open your Google Account (you can use your account or just create a new one) and search for the app on the Play Store.
- Install the application following the same procedure you are used to doing.
- Launch the KineMaster app and start creating your videos.
With these simple steps, you’re ready to buy the KineMaster for PC or Mac and start creating your own original videos that you can share with your friends, subscribers and family.
Take a moment to think about the purpose of your video and the idea of getting the paid version, if necessary.