Adding your coffers of income can now be done by streaming our favorite games. Including one of them is MOBA made by Moonton, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
Moreover, users can now live streaming quite easily without the need for sophisticated equipment like professional streamers. Even with just a cellphone, you can do it.
Apart from YouTube, which is already inhabited by well-known streamers, Facebook can be a great alternative to live streaming Mobile Legends. What’s more, this platform has also been integrated with the MOBA game.
Overall, there are many ways that users can do live streaming of Mobile Legends on Facebook. These include using built-in application features, utilizing third-party applications, and using additional equipment.
For those of you who are still confused, here are some ways to share Mobile Legends live streaming on Facebook that can be considered according to your needs.
How to Live Streaming Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on Facebook
Take advantage of the features in the game
- Enter the Mobile Legends application
- From the main page, click theLivebutton in the panel on the left side of the screen
- Click theMy live channel(Go live) button in the top right corner
- Then change the position of theLive Streamslider button to the On position
- After that, press the back button on the top left side of the screen
- Go to theOther Platformssection
- If a warning appears to create a YouTube channel, selectGot Itbecause you don’t need it for live streaming on Facebook
- Move to theFacebooktab by tapping the appropriate option at the top
- Give the broadcast title in theLive Stream Title
- Change the desired video quality in theVideo Qualityoption
- Turn on the microphone and camera if needed
- Press theStart Live Streamingbutton
- For the first time, you will need to be logged into Facebook later
- After that, pressContinue as [Your Username].
- Set who can see it by changingFriends,Public, orOnly Me
- Finish by pressingOK
- If an access request appears, select the option to allow it
- After the Online indicator appears, the streaming has been successfully carried out
- When the streaming is complete, you can visit the Facebook tab again and press the appropriate button
This first method is indeed the easiest of the many methods to stream to Facebook. It’s just that for those of you who plan to monetize (get money from broadcasts), the built-in features of Mobile Legends are very limited.
As a more complete option, you can use third-party applications such as Omlet Arcade. This service, which can be downloaded via theGoogle Play StoreorApple Apps Store, is specifically designed to make live broadcasts to various platforms.
Not only for broadcasting Mobile Legends, this application can also be used in many other popular games such as PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Arena of Valor, Minecraft, and so on.
It should be noted, using third party applications such as Omlet Arcade to broadcast unfortunately requires more resources (especially RAM) to run smoothly.
If you have narrow RAM, applications and games can run less optimally. Some users in several forums even complained that they couldn’t activate the Streaming feature when many applications were running.
In order to look more professional and get coffers of opinion at a later date, you can also build a special game fanpage on Facebook and then adjust the streaming to that page.
Apart from using the Omlet Arcade application, more professional broadcasts can also be done by using the Capture Card, which is now widely available on the market with prices starting from IDR 200,000.
However, to use the Capture Card, you need a special encoder such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and further setup using a laptop or computer with qualified specifications.
Using the Capture Card
- Prepare a capture card, computer, and converter cable from the cellphone port to HDMI
- Enable developer options on the phone
- Connect the cellphone, capture card, and computer
- Download the OBS app fromhttps://obsproject.com/download
- Install then set up the OBS application by openingSettingsin the lower right corner
- Select theOutputoption
- ChangeOutput ModetoAdvanceandEncodertoH264 video encoder
- Change theBitrateaccording to your internet upload speed (calculated as 20 percent of the maximum number and it is recommended to touch 4,000 Kbps or 4 Mbps)
- SetKeyframe Intervalto 2
- Go to theVideotab
- Change Resolution with a maximum option of 720p at 30 fps
- ClickApplythen close the Settings page again
- Right click on theScenebox and selectAdd
- Give it a name and clickOK
- You can create more scenes if you want to share multiple views such as the loading page and the main page
- Select the scenes to set
- Click theplussign (+) in theSourcebox
- SelectVideo Capture Device
- Give it a name so it’s easy to remember then clickOK
- On thePropertiespage that appears next, change theDeviceto the capture card used and clickOK
- You can also add the source from the webcam, in the same way, to show your face while playing
- Don’t forget to change theDeviceto the appropriate device
- Open a Facebook account or fanpage via a computer browser
- ClickLive Videofrom timeline
- Tap theUseStream Keybutton
- Copy the key stream shown at the bottom
- Open OBS then clickSettingsagain (don’t close Facebook)
- Go to theStreamsection
- Change theServicetoFacebook Live
- Paste the stream key from Facebook into the appropriate column then clickApply
- Start an OBS broadcast by tappingStart Streamingin the menu in the lower right corner
- Return to the Facebook page in the browser
- Write a broadcast description and then clickGo Live
The last option of Mobile Legends live streaming on Facebook is the most capable option and is widely used by professional streamers to provide content on their fan pages.
In this last method, you can also stream Mobile Legends to a number of broadcast platforms other than Facebook, such as Twitch and YouTube. Of course, by changing a few settings in it.
The three methods above are only some of the methods that can be used to stream live on Facebook pages. My advice, choose the method according to your needs and don’t hesitate to ask in the comments column if you encounter difficulties.