In this article, will discuss this time will discuss how to lock applications on Android. Locking applications can protect the privacy of your Android cellphone and prevent it from being misused by irresponsible individuals because some applications require security.
How to lock any application on Android, without any hassle!
Basically, an Android cellphone is our personal device that should only be held by us. Sometimes the screen application on Android is not enough when we want to maintain the security of our Android cellphone, therefore, by locking the application security will increase.
There are several ways to maintain security by locking applications on Android, namely with an application and without an application. And the boss will tell you how to lock the application using the application or without the application.
Applications such as social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or chat applications such as Line or Whatsapp are very, very private. Don’t let it be misused by other people.
It’s not uncommon for your Android cellphone to be borrowed by your friends and those closest to you. And maybe they’re just messing around with your Android phone.
So we will tell you how to lock applications on Android using the application. Here’s how:
How to Lock Applications on an Android Phone with an Application
The application that you can use to lock applications on your Android is LOCKit. You can install this application on the Google Play Store. How do you use this application to lock applications on your Android cellphone? Follow these methods:
- The first thing you do is open the Google Play Store and search for the LOCKit application in your Google Play Store search column. Download this app and then install it.
- Then, after you download and the installation process is complete, open this application.
- Now, after this application appears, you are asked to determine the password or lock pattern that you want. If you are more comfortable using a password or PIN, go ahead, whereas otherwise use a lock pattern.
- Next, you will be asked again to determine security or security questions. This is needed when you forget the PIN or password that you entered. One of the questions asked by this application is “what’s your father’s name?” Actually, this question is optional. You can ignore it after filling in the Done tab.
- Then LOCKit will automatically lock applications that are private and considered important. If you agree, tab Protect. You can add or remove any applications that are requested to be locked.
- After the notification appears, tab Permit.
- Later the Accessibility settings will appear. Then scroll down, when you find the LOCKit option. Next select On.
- Then open this application again, and every time you open LOCKit, you will be asked to enter the pattern lock or PIN (Password) that you previously specified. If you want to control which applications you want to lock, select App Lock.
- If you choose App Lock, you can choose which applications you want to lock or not. If it is locked, the padlock image will close and be blue, if not, the lock will be gray and open.
- Every time you open the application, you will be asked to enter the PIN (password) or pattern that you previously specified.
If you don’t want to use an application to lock important and private applications on your Android cellphone, you can use this method.
How to Lock Applications on an Android Phone Without an Application
You can lock your important applications without an application, but you have to check first whether your Android operating system has this feature or not. If it turns out there is, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu or Settings.
- Next, look for Additional Settings or Additional Settings.
- If you go to this option, the Privacy tab.
- Select the Lock Individual Apps option, then select Choose Apps to Lock.
- Like using the LOCKit application, you will be asked to create a lock pattern as a password that only you know.
- If you have created a pattern, you are given the choice of which application you will lock.
It’s not difficult, right? Now you don’t need to worry anymore if a friend or someone close to you is curious about the contents of your cellphone and is messing around with it carelessly. Good luck and good luck!