How to transfer photos from a laptop to an iPhone is really easy. If you have new photos you have taken to share on social media but unfortunately they are still on your laptop. Or if you have an archive of old photos that you want to share via social media such as Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
How to Move Photos from Laptop to iPhone (100% Easy!)
It feels incomplete if you have beautiful photos but don’t share them and just leave them on your laptop.
Therefore, the thing that must be done is of course to transfer the photos on the computer to the device first. If you use an Android cellphone, of course it will be very easy to move it, but it’s different for iPhone users or their network, which is called the OS.
How to transfer photos from a laptop to an iPhone certainly cannot be done carelessly. Some people choose the iPhone as their device because of its unique features.
Even though it’s not as easy as moving photos from a laptop to an Android cellphone, how to move photos from a laptop to an iPhone is also not that difficult. How do you do it? Don’t worry, there are 2 easy things you need to follow, how to move photos from laptop to iPhone below:
How to Move Photos from Laptop to iPhone Using iTunes
So, the first method is how to transfer photos from a laptop to an iPhone via the iTunes application. However, the first thing you have to do is install the latest version of iTunes on your laptop. You can go to Apple’s page to download iTunes. To make it clearer, pay attention to the steps below:
- Install iTunes for your Windows device
- After that, connect your iPhone with a data cable to the laptop (If this is the first time you have connected your iPhone to a laptop via iTunes, you must log in first by accessing Account > Sign In > Enter your Apple ID details to log in.
- After connecting to the laptop, click the iPhone icon in iTunes > select the Photos menu > tick Sync Photos > copy photos from, select Choose Folder to select the folder you want
- Select the photo folder you want to move to iPhone
- If the folder you choose has subfolders, you can also choose which subfolder you want to move the photos to via the Selected Folder option. You can also check the Includes Videos option if you want to transfer videos from your laptop to your iPhone.
- After completing the selection, click Apply to start the synchronization process (the status of the synchronization process is visible at the top of iTunes)
- That’s it, you have successfully transferred photos from your laptop to your iPhone.
How to Move Photos from Laptop to iPhone Without Using iTunes
The next alternative is how to move photos from laptop to iPhone without iTunes. Previously, with the iTunes application you could move your photos from your laptop to your iPhone so you could share them on social media.
So, if you don’t want to use iTunes, you can also use other applications. Here are several applications that you can use to find out how to transfer photos from your laptop to your iPhone.
Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone Via AnyTrans
The first way to transfer photos from a laptop to an iPhone via AnyTrans is that you have to download the AnyTrans application and install it on your laptop. Follow the steps below:
- Download and install the AnyTrans application on your laptop
- Open Anytrans and connect your iPhone to your laptop via USB. Once connected, select the Add Content option
- Select the photo files on your laptop that you want to move to your iPhone
- Note: If you use the free trial version, there is a transfer quota limit of 50 files and a time limit of 7 days. If you have a license, please just activate it or you can use it for free for 7 days.
- Follow the wizard and the photo transfer process will begin
- Once finished, the photos on your laptop will be found on your iPhone via the Photos application
Moving Photos from Laptop to iPhone Via Google Photos
The next way to move photos from a laptop to an iPhone is to use Google Photos and iCloud. Google Photos itself is a Google feature for being able to view and save photos on several devices at once.
The condition is that you have to install Google Photos on your iPhone and laptop first. Google Photos is a feature where you can upload any photo you want. You can also create a separate album for the uploaded photos.
So, by moving this way, you can move photos from your laptop to your iPhone.
- You only need to upload photos that will be moved to Google Photos.
- After that, you can download the photos that were uploaded earlier using your iPhone
- Done, you have seen the photos from your laptop on your iPhone
How, easy isn’t it? That’s how to move photos from a laptop to an iPhone via Google Photos.
Moving Photos from Laptop to iPhone Via iCloud
The next step on how to move photos from a laptop to an iPhone is to use iCloud. Similar to iTunes, iCloud is an application made by Apple that you can download on Apple’s official website. However, you have to download it specifically for Windows users.
The way it works is almost similar to Google Photos, because iCloud uses online storage or the term cloud computing. iCloud will automatically connect to your iPhone. So, any file stored in iCloud can be opened on the iPhone. Follow the steps below:
- Download iCloud via Apple’s official website, select Windows
- Open Explore and type iCloud Drive
- Copy the photo from your computer and paste it in the iCloud Drive folder
- Open iCloud from iPhone
- You will find the photos you copied earlier stored in the iCloud Drive folder
Basically, there are many ways to transfer photos from a laptop to an iPhone and it’s easy. You just need to choose the one that you think is the simplest. So, which one do you think you will use as a way to transfer photos from your laptop to your iPhone?