The bonding skills of the new Persona 5 Strikers, a new title developed by the Omega Force and of which you can find our review available, are bonuses that give collective advantages to the various members of the party.
These are separate from individual characteristics, but can still influence the outcome of the battle. As you fight in the game you will get bond points, so spend them without thinking twice.
Persona 5 Strikers | Complete Guide To Bonding Skills
The following guide may contain major and minor spoilers on Persona 5 Strikers, regarding various playful sections and events of Atlus’ patented story.
We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before having concluded the experience in its entirety and to be careful to avoid ruining some surprises that could undermine your use of the product.
The bond skills are unlocked automatically on 27/7, you will find their dedicated section conveniently from the menu. The skills available at the beginning will be 15, but you will unlock others by updating them from time to time.
As for leveling up the characters, even with bond points you will have to defeat the enemies inside the prisons: the more you defeat, the more points you will get, so try to always fight.
Another way to increase bond points is to interact with the different members of the group, perhaps even visiting special places.
Here is the full list of skills:
- HP Boost: Increases the maximum HP value of all party members.
- SP Boost: Increases the maximum SP value of all group members.
- Power Boost: Increases the strength stat of each party member. This affects the damage of physical attacks and physical and firearm-based moves.
- Magic Boost: Increases the damage of each party member’s spells.
- Guard Boost: increases the stamina of the whole group, allowing you to take less damage.
- Speed Boost: Increases the speed of the party, allowing various members to more easily dodge enemy shots.
- Luck Boost: Increases the Luck stat, allowing various party members to perform more critical.
- Pass Appeal: After performing a special move, it will reload much faster.
- Harisen Helper: Helps remove a state ailment inflicted on a party member.
- Support Recovery: Increases the recovery speed of HP and SP after a battle.
- Joker’s Wild: Increases the chance for masks to manifest.
- Magazine Stock: increases the capacity of the bullets.
- Smart Shopper: increase the items on sale and add new features to Sophia’s shop.
- Metaverse Medic: Increases the effects of healing items.
- Bondmaker: Bond level increases faster.
- Phantom Thief: Increases the chance of obtaining items and equipment at the end of battles.
- Financing Techniques: Increases the amount of money obtained after the fight ends.
- Safecracker: allows you to open the most difficult chests.
- Jewel Hunter: Increases the chance of finding Treasure Demons.
What are Persona 5 Strikers’ most important Bond Skills?
Below, we find what we think are the bond skills that you should unlock as soon as you get the chance:
- Bondmaker: unlocking it, you will get more bond points and you can unlock all skills more quickly, as the story progresses you will thank you for having unlocked it immediately.
- Financing Techniques: trying to get more items and money will be crucial, especially in the early stages of the game where a more powerful weapon could really make a difference.
- Support Recovery: Insured recovery of hit points and magic at the end of the battle, perfect when you are called to level up to continue in Persona 5 Strikers.
This is all there is to know about the bond skills present in the new Persona 5 Strikers, we remind you that on our portal there is an entire guide section dedicated to all the titles of the moment, as well as a page dedicated to all the contents on Persona 5 Strikers.