The battle royal genre game is the game with the most widely played genre at this time, especially PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile was previously a PUBG PC game that could be played and bought on Steam.
But along with the increase in smartphone users, finally made a mobile version of PUBG game with good quality graphics and gameplay that is suitable for mobile. However, due to the good graphic quality of PUBG Mobile, many smartphones do not meet the criteria to play and eventually move to a PC using an emulator.
You can play PUBG Mobile using a PC with the help of an emulator, but there is no need to use third-party emulators such as Nox or Bluestacks because Tencent as the developer of PUBG Mobile has created a special emulator for PUBG Mobile with an optimal experience. The following is how to play PUBG Mobile on a PC with an emulator.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC with an emulator
Before playing PUBG Mobile on PC using the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, it’s a good idea to make sure that your PC meets the minimum specifications to play PUBG Mobile games on Tencent Gaming Buddy. You don’t need to worry that this PUBG Mobile game on PC has lower specifications than PUBG PC, so you don’t need a high specification PC / Laptop.
The following are the minimum requirements to play PUBG Mobile on the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator.
Minimum System Requirements for Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
Processor : Dual core from Intel or AMD with 1.8 GHz speed
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / 9600GT, ATI / AMD Radeon HD2600 / 3600
RAM : 3GB
Operating System : Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
DirectX : Version 9.0c
Storage : 3GB
If your specifications meet or even exceed the minimum requirements above, it means your PC / Laptop is ready to be played by PUBG Mobile. If you haven’t and you have enough budget, you can check the article about 5 ASUS Core i3 Laptops with the Best 4GB RAM | Price of 5 million.
Steps to Download and Install PUBG Mobile on a PC
- Download the PUBG Mobile Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator via the official page.
- After the file has been downloaded, install the emulator as usual
- Wait for the installation process to complete, if you already click “Start”
- Then you will start downloading resources and engines to play PUBG Mobile, wait until the process is complete because it takes a long time
- After downloading the resource and engine , you will automatically install PUBG Mobile
- Finished, the PUBG Mobile game is ready to play. You can login using your old PUBG
- Mobile account on your mobile if your account is already connected to Facebook
Now that’s how to play PUBG Mobile on PC with the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. The advantage of playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy by playing on a third-party emulator is that you will immediately play without keyboard and mouse settings and graphics and network quality is more stable.