In a more competitive world, where everyone wants to have their space in the market, the more professional your business is, the better. Having a corporate email is essential to be serious and is certainly a differential.
5 Reasons to Have a Corporate Email
But, after all, do you know what corporate email is? Or rather, do you know the advantages of using this service? Keep reading this content and learn more about this subject.
What is corporate email?
Unlike the format for personal use, corporate email is a personalized service provided by companies such as Google and others and which has the name (in the domain) of the company, product or service – @comercialname, for example.
This tool is a way to sign your submissions as a representative of the company and in a professional manner.
Can professional email be monitored by the company?
The answer is simple: yes. The company has the right to verify, whenever it deems necessary, the contents shared and worked on within a corporate email. After all, this is a work tool and its use must respect the norms and good work practices.
It is worth remembering that this email is intended to be professional only, and everything dealt with by it must be accessible to the corporation.
It is important to emphasize that the company must make all employees aware of this issue.
Advantages offered by corporate email
We separate some benefits so that you understand the importance of using corporate email in your company and how implementing this habit can make a difference. Check out:
- Credibility:your company receives the standardization of all e-mail addresses, changing only the name of the collaborator or another term. This shows that the company is careful with its image and seeks to become professional.
- Security:the implementation of the use of institutional e-mail in the business routine gives employees security for receiving institutional messages and others. In addition, this tool can identify the famous “spam” or any other type of inconvenient content.
- Identity:with corporate e-mail, the identification of your e-mails is easily carried out. Also, it shows that the company is organized and cares about details. Remembering that the first impression is the one that lasts.
- Data management:with corporate e-mail, it is possible to monitor all accounts managed by IT and have a view of the history and backups of these messages, stored on a single server. This provides security, especially in relation to loss of information and files.
- Higher opening rate– when we receive an email with an unknown recipient, the possibility of opening and viewing this content is much lower than an email with a personalized signature. Identification is essential, especially when your company email needs to ”compete” with other emails in someone’s inbox.
Care that the company needs to take regarding the use of corporate e-mail
It’s not just advantages that you enjoy in a service. Some important precautions must be taken by the company in relation to the use and implementation of corporate e-mail.
- The company must be legally responsible for the use of this tool, and it must only be used for professional purposes.
- In addition, the company is the legal owner of the corporate e-mail, therefore, its use must be strictly directed to professional activities. After all, it is a working tool.
- It is important that all professionals are informed and guided on the correct use of this tool. Therefore, it is up to the company to create methods, regulations, standardized signatures and/or information to share these instructions.
Answer questions from your team and keep them updated on best practices regarding corporate email. Adding this possibility to your business routine is a great way to make your company more professional and up-to-date.
Did you like the subject addressed today? Keep following our blog for more important matters for you and your company.