Register an OLX Account: Want to find or sell something on OLX? To be able to use all the previous OLX features, we must first create an OLX account. Relax Register OLX accounts can be via Android mobile and PC.
OLX is an online trading service that can be accessed through applications and websites. The seller can advertise the item to be sold, and the buyer can look for it through the search feature.
But to enjoy features such as advertisements, chat, display seller numbers, and various other features, we must first create an OLX account.
Register OLX account can be done by several methods, we can use a Google account, Facebook account, telephone number or use email.
How to Register an OLX Account
To create an OLX account, it can be done via an Android phone or iPhone or can be via a PC. For details, please refer to the steps on how to create an OLX account.
How to Create an OLX Account via HP
How to create an OLX account via mobile:
- First, run the OLX application that was previously installed.
- We will be confronted on the Login / Register page.
- Choose the registration method you want, you can use Google, Facebook, phone number, or email.
- Suppose we will use a Google account, then choose the first option.
- Select the Google account to use the OLX account list.
- Then Confirm your choice, press the Allow button to confirm.
- Next, we will be asked to enter a Telephone Number. After that press Continue.
- In the next step we will be asked to fill in personal information about us to be displayed in the account profile. Press the Continue button to finish.
With the steps above we have successfully created an OLX account via mobile. Furthermore, we will be asked to make location settings, you can use the GPS feature or enter manually.
After successfully registering an OLX account, then we can use all the features in the application. Like starting to sell goods, looking for goods, chat to the seller or buyer and various other features.
Then how do you create an OLX account on a PC (computer & laptop)?
How to Create an OLX Account via PC
Register an OLX account is easier to do, we only need to access the OLX website through a browser via a computer and laptop which of course are connected to the internet network.
How to register an OLX account via PC:
- Run a browser or browser, and then visit the website OLX.
- On the website homepage, click the Login/Register button located at the top right of the website.
- Then select the OLX account registration method that you want. For example, you will register OLX with a Google account.
- Click the ‘ Login / Register With Google ‘ button. Next, log in first with a Google account. Click Next to continue.
- After that our OLX account is automatically created.
- To complete registration, click Profile. Then enter your telephone number and brief information about yourself.
- Done. We successfully created an OLX account.
After successfully registering an OLX account, we can then search for the items we want, contact the seller via chat, or contact them directly via phone number.
If you are going to sell something, you can directly click the SELL button. Select the category of items to sell. For example Car, then select the category of Used Cars.
Next, just fill in the ad forms that you will publish on OLX. To make it easier for others to find the items we sell, complete all the forms in full detail. Don’t forget to upload the photo.
After all the fields in the form have been filled, then just click the Place Ad Now button to continue.