Have you recently encountered the problem of Pokemon GO GPS Signal not found , but you do not know how to Fix Pokemon GO GPS Signal not found?
If yes, then you have landed on the right page. Recently, many people have reported that Pokemon Go GPS has not found a problem and that without GPS, you cannot access Pokemon Go.
It can also interrupt the functionality of the Pokemon Go game. The only way to to get rid of it is to solve the problem. But what would you do to resolve the problem? Just read this entire guide to get the exact steps to fix the Pokemon Go GPS not found issue.
How to fix Pokemon Go GPS not found problem?
There are a number of ways you can use to get rid of the Pokemon Go GPS not found issue, but some are outdated and don’t work at the moment. So we have compiled a list of methods that you can use to solve the problem and the methods are as follows:
1. Turn on the GPS signal for Pokemon GO
- Open the settings on your device.
- Go to the Privacy and Security option and click on it.
- Once open, find and click on the Location option.
- Activate the Location option if it is deactivated.
- After that click on the Location Methods option.
- From there, you need to select GPS, Wi-Fi, networks as the location option.
- Close the Settings menu and launch the Pokemon Go game.
2. Reset network settings to fix Pokemon GO GPS not found problem
If you have enabled GPS settings and the game still does not work, you can try this method. In this method we are going to reset the network settings to get rid of the Pokemon GO GPS Signal not found issue and here is how you can do it.
- Go to the Settings tab on your device.
- Tap the general and go to the Reset tab.
- Select the Reset network settings option.
- Confirm the action and you can play the game without any interruptions.
3. Relaunch the game to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found
If resetting network settings doesn’t work for you, this method will definitely work for you. In this, you must relaunch the application to resolve the problem. Here are the steps to get rid of Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found issue.
- Press the Home button on your device.
- This will display all the applications running in the background.
- Just remove all background processes with Pokemon Go.
- Open and launch the game again to see if it works or not.
If the problem persists, go to the next method.
4. Update or reinstall the application to resolve the problem
- Access the PlayStore on your device.
- Look for the Pokemon Go game.
- See if there is an update on the left.
- If you see an update, do so.
- If the app is up to date, uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- This should definitely solve your problem.
That’s all! Here are the methods you can use to get rid of the Pokemon GO GPS Signal not found. I hope this guide will help you solve the problem.