Restrict Indihome WiFi Users: WiFi network that has many users can make the wifi speed slow. Moreover, if you use Indihome services on Fiberhome, Huawei, ZTE, or other modems, you must know how to limit wifi users so that they are not slow.
If you are a business business owner that provides free wifi services, surely you don’t want your wifi network to slow down right? Therefore, you must limit wifi users so that internet speed remains stable.
Limit wifi users, no need for additional applications or software. You can directly set it up via PC or via cellphone.
Slow WiFi is generally caused by the large number of users and people who know your wifi access. And by limiting WiFi users, you can make your speed and bandwidth stable again from the use of strangers.
Actually, the simplest solution is to change your wifi password. But if you don’t want to change your password, one solution is to limit wifi users.
How to Restrict Indihome WiFi Users
If you are a user of indihome fiberhome services, then you can easily limit wifi users. Because the feature to limit users has been provided in the Fiberhome WiFi admin panel.
Here’s how to limit fiberhome wifi users:
- Connect your device to the WiFi network.
- Visit the admin panel at IP 192.168.1.1 through a web browser.
- Login using the admin username and password .
- Go to Network menu > Wlan Settings > WiFi Control .
- Set the value in the SSID column that you want to limit.
- Enter the number according to the maximum user connected to the wifi.
- Then click the Apply button to save the changes.
In essence, if for example you want wifi to only be used by a maximum of 6 people, then fill in the number 6 in the SSID column. Then press the Apply button to apply your changes.
Restricting Wifi on Huawei HG8245H
If you use a Huawei HG8245H modem from another provider, you can also easily limit wifi users. Just set the modem configuration through the Huawei panel admin page.
How to limit wifi users on the Huawei hg8245h modem:
- Connect the laptop or cellphone to your wifi.
- Open the browser then go to ip 192.168.100.1 to access the admin panel.
- Enter the username root and password admin to login.
- Go to the WLAN menu > WLAN Basic Configuration .
- Determine which SSID the user wants to be restricted.
- Set the numbers in the Number of Associated Devices column .
- Finally click the Apply button to save.
The number listed in the Number of Associated Devices column is the maximum number of users who can connect to wifi with your Huawei modem. Determine the number in accordance with the maximum number of wifi users that you want to limit.
How to Restrict ZTE WiFi Users
You can also set the maximum number of wifi users that use a ZTE modem. The method is not much different from the modem in general, you only need to access the ZTE modem panel admin page.
How to set the maximum number of users on wifi on a ZTE modem:
- Make sure your device is connected to a WiFi network.
- Type IP 192.168.1.1 then enter to open the admin panel.
- Login using the admin and user password .
- If the login is successful, enter the Network menu > SSID Settings .
- Choose which SSID you want to set the maximum user for.
- Change the number in the Maximum Clients column according to the maximum number of wifi users you want.
- Then press the Submit button to apply your changes.
Set wifi user restrictions on the ZTE modem above, not much different from the way for modems Huawei, Fiberhome and other modems.
Netcut is an application that is able to manage bandwidth and can even disconnect wifi from all devices connected to our indihome wifi.
How to use netcut for wifi:
- Download and install the NetCut application for PC or laptop.
- Then open the application.
- Then all devices connected to wifi will appear.
- To slow down other devices, just swipe the scroll to the left.
- If the scroll position is fully left, then the device has been disconnected from wifi.
- To restore it, move the scroll right.
In menu box 2 the trusted user is the network of your wifi and your PC. Whereas the other network menu box is another device that is connected to the same wifi as you.
This application also has a feature to disconnect all devices connected to the WiFi network. Just click the Cut Off All button, and all devices will be disconnected except yours.
This is how to Restrict Indihome WiFi Users on Huawei, ZTE, and other modems. Hopefully useful and use this method wisely, good luck!