Almost all messaging apps have blocking functionality. Just like WhatsApp. If you join someone’s block list, you will be unable to send them messages. So here’s how to Send Whatsapp Message to someone who has blocked you. I’m sure you will love this tutorial?
4 Ways to Send Whatsapp Message to Someone Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
What if you want to explain yourself or pass on important information? They blocked you and your messages will not reach them normally. Also, if you can’t see the person offline, the scene is the worst. This is when this tutorial comes to save the world. Now you can send them a message even if they blocked you.
You asked – how? Well, keep reading. There are 4 methods, so you can check the table of contents below. So let’s start with the hacks.
1. Delete your WhatsApp account and sign up again
You can cancel the blocking by recreating your WhatsApp account. After that, you can immediately send an SMS to someone who blocked you on WhatsApp. You can follow the steps below.
- Take your phone and open WhatsApp on it. Then press the three dots in the upper right corner and go to “Settings >> Account”.
- You can now see an option called “Delete my account” here. Don’t forget to tap it.
- Here you will need to “choose your country” (or enter the country code) and “type in your phone number” in the appropriate fields.
- Once you have completed the three steps, “click on the red button Delete my account“. That should do the trick.
- Now close WhatsApp and open it again. Now sign up for your WhatsApp account like you did for the first time.
Here! You have bypassed the block now. You can now send an SMS to someone who blocked you on WhatsApp.
If you don’t want this to happen, you can follow the other 2 methods described below.
2. Send a message via the WhatsApp group
You can’t send messages to a public group with all of your friends or acquaintances, I know that. So ask your close friend to create a WhatsApp group for you. Also tell them to add you and that person to whom you want to send a message as a member.
Finally, ask him to leave the group. Once he has done that, only you and that person will be in the group. Each message you send to the group can be read by the other single member.
3. Message them offline
One of the quickest ways to send text messages to those who blocked you is to send them offline. You can type the text in your default text messaging application and send it to their number.
Not sure how to get their number from WhatsApp? Open WhatsApp and long press the conversation item you have on the home interface. With the conversation selected, tap the three vertical dots at the top right and choose View Contact. You can see the number below.
4. their message on other applications
Just like WhatsApp, there are other apps for which you can use the phone number as your contact base. Even if you have no contact with them on any other platform, you can try to find the number listed.
These are the four different methods of texting someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp. You can try this method for other social messaging apps. Tell us in the comment section if it works too.