It is possible to share some of the benefits of your Amazon Prime subscription with family and friends even during your trial period. There are of course conditions, and not everything can be shared, especially the Kindle Loan Library and access to Amazon Prime Video. We explain how to do this in this quick tutorial.
Do you have an Amazon Prime subscription ? Did you know that you can share certain aspects of your subscription with a friend or family member? Amazon allows you to do so via options in theYour Account section .
There are still conditions: first, you cannot share your Prime subscription with more than one person at a time. The other big limit is that you cannot share access to all of the services included in the Prime subscription. But it still allows, for one of your loved ones, to save money.
Amazon Prime account: what benefits can you share with a friend or family member?
Sharing Amazon Prime accounts with third parties gives them free access to the following services:
- Free shipping on Prime items
- 24h delivery for Prime items
- Prime Now delivery in 2 hours in Paris and certain cities
- Access to promotions
- 30-minute early access to Amazon flash sales, Prime Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and sales
- Access to Amazon Photos to store your photos online
How to share an Amazon Prime account with a third party
To share your Amazon Prime account with a loved one, follow these steps:
- Go toYour account> Bonusby clicking on this link
- At the bottom of the window, clickShare your Amazon Prime benefits
- Add the name and address of the third party of your family or friend with whom you want to share your account
- Click onSend invitation
The recipient will need to know your date of birth to validate the addition. You can stop sharing at any time by returning to the same section ofYour account. It is also essential if you must share your account with another person: you must first remove the person with whom you had established sharing before.