If you are looking to unblock a user on YouTube who you have blocked by mistake or because they have apologized for an inappropriate comment made on your posts, it is possible to give them a second chance. To do this, follow a few simple steps and the user will be able to interact with you healthily again.
How to Unblock a YouTube User
If you are already determined to reset comment privileges for some users that you have previously blocked or have simply changed your mind.
- At the top right of your YouTube session on the home page, click your account avatar.
- Then, in the drop-down menu, select the YouTube Studio option.
- Then go to Settings in the navigation panel on the left side of your screen.
- Once this step is done, you should see the Settings window.
- Select Settings in YouTube Studio
- Here you will see a list of people who have been blocked by you at some point.
- Then go to Community.
- Once here, in Hidden users, you can find the user you want to unblock.
- Go to the “X” above their name and select it to remove the user from this list.
From the Android or iOS phone you can go to the three-point menu and choose ” Unblock user.
As you can see, it is extremely easy to unblock users on YouTube, as well as to block it when they become annoying and heavy users.
The advantage of the platform is that you can decide yourself who can or cannot see your posts and comment on them.