In this guide we will see where to find the Acestream IDs always updated to watch the sport in streaming. The Acestream IDs are used to see any kind of sport from football, to Formula 1, Moto GP, NBA and much more .
Acestream IDs updated
DISCLAIMER: Guide for informational purposes only, sites and links easily available online.
One of the most popular methods in recent times … using Acestream IDs, but why use them instead of the classic web streaming?
Because using these codes (acestream ID) leads to many advantages over the classic web streams but also some disadvantages, let’s see:
ADVANTAGES IN USING IDS
- Quality up to 1080p
- More connected users = more stability = less buffering
- Zero advertising
DISADVANTAGES IN USE
- Less events present
- 9 out of 10 IDs are in a foreign language
- Not all devices can hold Acestream
- Slightly more complicated / uncomfortable in use
An Acestream ID, also called an acestream link, is a number code like this for example (sample code not working):
acestream: // 2827908b2026bbb516c8a6ad698aa2c0d6c053ff
That type of code must be copied and pasted into the space that the Acestream apps provide.
WINDOWS ACESTREAM ID
Let’s see the steps to do on Windows to install the program that will allow us to read these Acestream IDs.
Do you want to hide your identity while watching streaming and browsing online? You can do it using a Premium VPN , discover PureVPN the best app designed for streaming!
- Go to Acestream.org
- Click on the bottom left Ace Stream Media (Win) and download the EXE file of the program
- Click on the EXE file and proceed with the installation of the program
- At the end you will have two icons on the desktop, the one you need to use the Acestream IDs will be Ace Player
- Open it and click on top of the media and Open acestream media content ID (CTRL + T) then here is inserted our Acestream ID.
We will see later in the guide how to find them on the net.
MacOS ACESTREAM ID
For Mac officially the Acestream app is not released, but thanks to an external project it is possible to use it, let’s see how to do it.
- Go to Sodaplayer
- Click on DOWNLOAD, the blue banner. You will have a file in dmg format
- Open the Applications folder in the left column and drag the file you downloaded first to install it
- Open it and click on the second blue banner to enter the Acestream ID
PS. If you are asked to install additional modules click accept.
Android ACESTREAM ID
On Android, the process requires the installation of an external player for the reproduction of channels beyond the official Acestream app.
- Download from Playstore these two applications: AceStream and the Wuffy player .
- From the Acestream app click at the top right on the three points and then on Enter content ID, here you must enter the acestream code and then click on the player that will appear when the app asks for it.
It is not necessary to log in to use the app.
Where to find Acestream IDs
The first thing I recommend is the use of a VPN so as to overcome any blockages of your operator and surf anonymously. An example is the use of PureVPN , a premium VPN that can be used by several people at the same time (Netflix style).
Let’s see what are the most famous sites that release Acestream codes to see all the sport without blocks.
The first one we see ARENAVISION.
This site has a list of channels in alphabetical order with the corresponding Acestream ID next to it and the language of that channel. All you need to do is copy and paste one of the Acestream IDs into the apps you have seen before to start streaming.
The second site is ACELISTING.
It is one of the best sites for Acestream if not the best Acestream online site.
It contains all the sporting events in chronological order with all the details such as start time, sport and also the Acestream channel language. Just click on the channel in the green banners to start the stream, or right-click on the channel and then copy the address to copy the Acestream ID.
The third site is ACESTREAMID
A site where the IDs entered by users are collected, by clicking on open next to the IDs it is possible to open them directly without copying and pasting. If there is a red exclamation mark next to it, then the channel is officially offline.
Unfortunately it is difficult to find channels in Italian, even if on some occasions they are present