Anonymox is one of the add-ons or extensions for the Google Chrome browser and Mozilla Firefox which can help you as a VPN to open government-blocked websites easily and for free. How to use anonymox and install it is also very easy, if you still don’t know it, you will find the answer in this article.
In general, VPNs are often used to open websites that are blocked by the government. Usually this blocked website will automatically redirect to a positive internet page so that you cannot access the website.
It turns out anonymox is also one way to open websites that are blocked easily because anonymox is just an additional add-on from the browser.
By using anonymox, you can change your IP easily. Unlike the VPN application in general, which is quite large, anonymox is only about 1MB in size and you can directly install anonymox just by using a browser on a laptop/computer.
Aside from being a VPN, Anonymox also has other features that are quite useful to disguise your identity when surfing the internet. What are they? The following features of Anonymox:
- Disguising identity when surfing the internet.
- It can change IP easily and without restrictions.
- The state server provided is quite a lot.
- Can open a website that is blocked by the Minister of Communication and Information.
- Clears browser cookies automatically.
Although the features provided are quite a lot, how to use Anonymox itself is very easy. The appearance of anonymox is also very simple, making it easier for users.
How to Install Anonymox
For more details on how to use Anonymox and how to install Anonymox in the browser, please read further below. Make sure you follow the guidelines that match the browser you are using.
1. How to use Anonymox on Google Chrome
How to install anonymox on Google Chrome will not take a long time. Because anonymox on Google Chrome only measures 400KB.
How to install anonymox on Google Chrome:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer/laptop.
- Then go to the anonymox chrome web store page.
- Click the Add to Chrome button then Add extension in the pop-up that appears.
- Wait for the anonymox installation process to complete, if it will appear at the top.
- Click the Anonymox icon to open, you can activate it at any time and choose a server from the country provided for free.
2. How to use Anonymox in Mozilla Firefox
How to use Anonymox on Mozilla Firefox is very easy and not much different from Anonymox for Google Chrome. You are free to choose the server from which country you are using for your Mozilla Firefox browser.
How to install Anonymox on Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser on your computer/laptop.
- Go to the Anonymox mozilla firefox extension page.
- Click the Add to Firefox button.
- Then click Add on the pop-up that appears.
- After installing anonymox is complete, you can immediately access it by clicking on the anonymox logo at the top.
Anonymox VPN can be used freely and without restrictions to access the internet. But if you feel slow when activating anonymox, you can change the country in the anonymox menu section with a better connection.
Thus the article about how to use Anonymox and how to install in chrome and Mozilla browsers. Anonymox can be a solution as a VPN to open blocked websites/positive internet easily. Good luck!