Using Tinder without Facebook is one of the options that more and more users demand. Today both services are linked in order to prevent false profiles from being created, however many users claim not to feel comfortable with this association as they wish to maintain both profiles independently.
How To Use Tinder Without Facebook
For this reason, there are many who seek the independent use of the application, something simple to achieve by following some of these tips.
Login with your phone number
Tinder recently implemented an option that allows you to use the application without linking the Facebook account, simply through the phone number.
- When you access the page to log into the service, use the option Sign in with the phone number
- Enter your phone number and you will receive a code on your smartphone
- Enter the code and wait for its verification
- Now you can start the configuration of your account in Tinder
Create a new Facebook account with a temporary email
An option that few users know but that can be especially useful when accessing Tinder without having to use your personal account, is to create a new profile on Facebook using a temporary email.
- To get a temporary email account, which will last for approximately 45 minutes, you can access the web service.
- Choose a name and, in just a few seconds, you will get a temporary email account that you can use to sign up with an alternative profile on Facebook.
In this way, you will have a Facebook account created exclusively to use Tinder.
Keep the Tinder option, hidden
This option is as easy as going to the configuration settings of your Facebook account to prevent Tinder posts from appearing visible to all contacts. The procedure is the next:
- First you have to click on the arrowhead located at the top right of the Facebook screen
- Then you have to click on Settings and Applications
- Finally, you just have to locate Tinder and press the lock icon located below the name to select Only me
- In this way, Tinder publications will only be visible by the Facebook user and will go unnoticed by other users.
Keep in mind that it is not an unlinking, but it does allow you some privacy when using Tinder since no one will be able to access the information.
Tinder has become one of the favorite applications to meet people, but that does not mean that you have to maintain a link with your profile on social networks.
By following these two methods, you will be able to maintain your privacy and enjoy everything that the application can offer you.