Over the last decade, eSports has covered a great number of genres. The same goes for eSports betting. It is not just a fun adventure. It has become a serious source of income. At https://cover.gg/, you can get access to a wide range of markets, odds, bets, and so on.
What to Bet on in the World of eSports Betting?
Before you go any further, let’s learn more information about eSports betting.
eSports Betting Market
If you’re interested in eSports betting, you will have more than enough options to choose from. You might be wondering about the biggest markets to focus on. Here they are:
MOBA titles (multiplier online battle arena):
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
- King of Glory
FPS titles (first-person shooters):
- Call of Duty
- NBA 2K
- Rocket League
OF course, there might be some more titles that don’t fit any of these categories. Thus, you will have a lot of options with different features, goals, and other specificities.All of them have armies of fans that go beyond those that follow the actual eSport though.
Top eSports Betting Markets to Choose from
Now, it is time to be more specific. There are a lot of markets to bet on. However, each individual game has plenty of things you can bet on too.
The particular markets and metrics you can bet on vary from one game to another. Take a look at some of the major eSports betting markets that you should consider for future betting:
- Match Winner – The most basic bet where you need to win a particular game.
- Handicap Bet – The so-called level bet addresses additional elements of teams. To win it, a team must beat the handicap.
- Round/Map Winner – Depending on the selected video game, you need to bet on the winner of a particular round or map.
- Over/Under – If you can’t guess the final score, you can bet on the score being over or under a particular amount.
- Group/Event Winner – This is where you need to say a winner of an individual group or a stage of a particular event.
- Correct Points/Score – Predicting the accurate score goes further than guessing the winner. However, if you really know what’s going to happen, feel free to use this market.
- First Blood – A popular betting market in the shooters like Dota 2 and CS GO where you need to say which player will get the first kill.
- Time – when it comes to a game with limited timeframes like Overwatch, you can wager on it going to overtime or not.
With plenty of active markets, you will definitely find something suitable for each specific eSports game. Moreover, a bet will be adjusted to the events within that gameplay.
It’s Time to Take Action
If you’re a newcomer to the world of eSports betting, you might be confused with the number of markets at your disposal. At first glance, all of them look interesting and engaging. Which one to choose? Well, you might be a fan of a certain video game, which would make your choice obvious.
If you have no preferences or many preferences at once, you will have to decide for yourself what to start with. Maybe some Dota 2 team or CS:GO tournament looks good to wager on at the moment. Your background knowledge will surely make it much easier to efficiently bet on this one of the eSports betting markets.
In fact, the bigger eSports games are usually easier for beginners to bet on. The eSports odds are less varied for these games because they consider bigger coverage in the media and other sources of information.
As you can see, there are a lot of nuances to follow. If you’re a beginner searching for the best eSports betting markets, you should follow the latest eSports news for each game. It will boost your chances of success.