Genshin Impact is an open world ARPG game created and published by miHoYo on September 28, 2020.This game is quickly popular, because of the incredible gameplay ina stunning open world.
The characters in Genshin Impact are the most important factors in battle. There are currently 24 unique characters in the game , each with their own skills, weapons with passive bonuses, and different elements. Characters are like private soldiers in Genshin Impact, with great characters in the party , players can do crazy element combos.
Four Best Characters in the Game Genshin Impact
Although players will get several characters when they first play, the most powerful ones are the characters from the Genshin Impact loot box, Wishes. But how do you know if the character you just got is OP or useless?
The following is a list that shows the four best Genshin Impact characters that will make your party even stronger.
The four characters on this list are Venti, Diluc, Fischl, and Qiqi. These four characters are great at almost any activity in the game , including Exploration , Boss , Dungeons , and Abyss.
We will discuss these characters one by one to explain their abilities and why they are so strong.
- Element: Pyro
- Weapon: Claymore
- Normal Attack – Tempered Sword.
- Elemental Skill – Searing Onslaught: Takes a forward slash that causes Pyro DMG. Players can usethis skill three times quickly before cooldown.
- Elemental Burst – Dawn: Diluc releases phoenix flames to knock the enemy back down, dealing Pyro damage on its path and aim.
Diluc can deal enormous damage if the enemy doesn’t have Pyro resistant. In fact, his normal attacks are deadly, making him one of the best DPS characters in the game. If the player needs a character to knock the enemy out, Diluc can blow them up directly.
- Element: Electro
- Weapon: Bow
- Normal Attack – Bolts of Downfall .
- Elemental Skill – Nightrider: Summon Oz, an electric crow, to giveAOE Electro damage to enemies.
- Elemental Burst – Midnight Phantasmagoria: Turn Fischl into Oz, increase his movement speed and deal Electro damage to enemies around him.
Fischl is a strong character, due to his movement and ability to combo with other characters. Usually, he will fight from a safe distance to hit the enemy’s weak point.
Nightrider is a great skill for making Elemental Reactions. Players can also change to other characters after using skills to get more DPS.
His Elemental Burst allows Fischl to run away at high speed while dealing damage to nearby enemies every time he is cornered.
- Element: Cryo
- Weapon: Sword
- Normal Attack – Ancient Sword Art.
- Elemental Skill – Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost: Deals Cryo damage to nearby enemies and marks them. Players will heal themselves and their team members based on their ATK every time they attack a marked enemy.
- Elemental Burst – Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune: Mark the closest enemy and give Cryo damage overtime. Attacking this enemy can heal everyone.
Qiqi’s strength wasn’t in her ability to deal damage , but in her ability to heal an entire party in large numbers. Players can add Qiqi to the team. Both his skills to heal the party to heal high.
The skill can also generate Elemental Reactions that can freeze enemy movements.
Remember, the more damage the attack has, the more Qiqi can heal, so heap a lot of damage items on him so that he can heal the party more.
- Element: Anemo (wind)
- Weapon: Bow
- Normal Attack – Divine Marksmanship.
- Elemental Skill – Skyward Sonnet: Summons upward strong winds that will block enemies, hold them in the air, andinflict Anemo’s damage.
- Elemental Burst – Wind’s Grand Ode: Shoots a giant wind arrow that sucks up enemies and drags them down while injuring them.
The reason why Venti is one of the best characters in Genshin Impact is because of his ability to knock out many enemies for a long time, making him a great character in various situations.
Venti can get players out of lots of fierce battles when there are too many enemies, he can even help players solve puzzles and climb out.