On this occasion, we will tell you how to delete contacts on your iPhone most effectively. The iPhone is a smartphone that, even though the price is exorbitant, fans are still interested in its products.
The Most Effective and Successful Way to Delete Contacts on iPhone
Apart from that, many Android users are moving to iPhone. Many smartphones from Apple are sold at affordable prices, especially the older series.
The iPhone is famous for its cool design and the Apple logo on the back which makes the user look exclusive.
If someone in your circle uses an iPhone, it’s definitely considered cool. Especially the newest iPhone. It can be concluded that the iPhone is a premium product that can increase your social status.
For Android users, using an iPhone requires adaptation because apart from the interface being different, the features and how to use it are different.
Even though the iPhone is a dream smartphone, there are several problems that often occur on the iPhone. One of them is that the iPhone contacts are full and inactive.
Like storage media in general, even though the iPhone is equipped with quite large storage media, the large number of contacts stored on the iPhone will make the space on the storage media fill up quickly. Therefore, deleting it is the right step.
Apart from that, there are many contacts that are no longer used, especially for those of you who have a lot of acquaintances or are playboys/playgirls, you definitely have a lot of contacts saved, who knows who they are.
As we explained, this smartphone from Apple has many advantages in terms of design and performance, however, despite its many advantages, the iPhone has many disadvantages, one of which is deleting contacts.
iPhone doesn’t delete more than 10 contacts at once. Actually, you can, but you have to use a third-party application.
For those of you who want to delete contacts on your iPhone, we will tell you how to delete more than 1 iPhone box at once. There are several methods you can use. The following are these methods.
Using the Contacts Application
- The first step you have to take to delete contacts on your iPhone using the Contacts application is to open the contacts application. This application has an icon with a male silhouette on a gray background and also a colorful one on the right. You can also touch the Contacts icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, select the contact you want to delete. If there is a contact you want to delete but you are too lazy to scroll, touch the Search bar which you can see at the top, then enter the name you want.
- Then select Edit in the top right corner. On the Edit menu you can delete the contact.
- Scroll down, and select Delete Contact which is at the bottom of the contact.
- After that, the Delete Contact command will appear again and select that command, and the contact you selected will be deleted.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone at Once with the Group Application
The iPhone does not provide a feature to delete contacts at once, therefore, you can use the application to delete more than 1 contact on the iPhone.
- The first thing you have to do is download the Group application which you can download on the App Store.
- After you download, open the application.
- Then select the All Contacts option to open all the contact list on your iPhone smartphone.
- The contact list will appear after. And select the contacts you want to delete by checking the circle on the left of the contact name.
- Next, select the Actions option, and select the Delete Contacts option.
- Later a notification will appear and confirmation by touching Remove from my iPhone.
How to Delete Contacts on iPhone
- First of all, open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- After entering the Settings menu, then enter the iCloud menu.
- Look for the Contacts option, and deactivate it by touching the slider button.
- Then a warning appears and then the Delete from My iPhone option appears to delete all contacts on your iPhone.
Before deleting contacts on your iPhone, we suggest connecting your iCloud service first. How, easy isn’t it? Now you can try it without being confused. Good luck and hopefully useful!