One of the activities that is often done when using a laptop or computer is making image designs. To create a graphic design, a design software tool is needed.
There are many design software that can be used to create attractive images, from free to paid. One of the free graphic design software that you can install on your Windows laptop and use is Inkscape.
How to Download and Install Inkscape Software on Windows
Generally, people use Corel Draw software to make graphic designs on laptops and computers. But this software is paid for so most of people use the pirated version. The pirated version was obtained by activating Corel Draw using keygen.
But actually, you can still make an attractive design and also don’t need to use pirated software. You only need to install and use free graphic design software like Inkscape.
Inkscape software has the same complete features as design software such as Corel Draw. So, even though this is software that can be used freely and for free, you can still create attractive designs. In addition, you can also use this software on Windows Laptops.
So, what you need to do in order to use Inkscape design software is download and install it on your laptop or Windows computer. After installing it, you can use it to create any design drawings.
How to download and install Inkscape software on a Windows laptop
In order to use Inkscape design software on a Windows laptop or computer, you must install it first. But, in order to be installed, of course you must have the master installer file. You can download the Inkscape master software installer file for free on the official website.
However, before you download the Inkscape master installer, make sure you already know which bit of Windows is used so that it is adjusted to the master that will be installed.
- So, please check the Windows Laptop bits that are used first.
- If you are using Windows 64-bit, then please download and install Inkscape 64-bit. Likewise, if you are using 32-bit Windows, please download and install Inkscape 32-bit.
- To download the Inkscape software, make sure the laptop or Windows computer you are using is connected to the internet network.
- Then, please click here to open the Inkscape software download page.
On the download page, please click the download link according to how many bits you want to install, 32-bit or 64-bit.
Next, please select the Inkscape installer type you want to download. It is recommended that you download the Windows Installer Package to match the one used in this article. After that, the Inkscape master will be downloaded, please wait for it to finish.
After you download the Inkscape master installer, please do the install process. The install process is very easy to do, please follow the steps below.
- Please run the Inkscape master installer file that you downloaded earlier.
- On the Inkscape Welcome setup page, please click Next to continue to the next step.
- After that, please tick the checkbox I accept the terms in the License Agreement.
- To proceed to the next step, please click Next.
- The next step is please click Next if you don’t want to change the install location and still want to install it on partition C.
- To start the process of installing Inkscape software on your Windows laptop, please click Install.
- In the User Account Control window that appears, please click Yes.
- After that, the install process will take place, so please wait for it to finish.
- If the install process is complete, then please click Finish to close the setup window.
- After that, you can use the Inkscape software.
After carrying out the install process using the steps above, now you can use the Inkscape software. You can open it by searching on the Start Menu if no shortcut appears on the Desktop. Please use this software to make an attractive design on your Windows Laptop.
That’s an easy way to download and install Inkscape software on a Windows laptop. Please use this method if you need alternative graphic design software as a substitute for Corel Draw.