This year Free Fire won the title of ” Mobile Game of the Year ” at the 2020 eSports Awards. Currently, Free Fireis the most played Battle Royale game on mobile, with more than 500 million downloads on Google Play.
How to Download Free Fire Guns Ringtones
If you write a list that makes Free Fire so popular, you will definitely spend hours. There is no doubt that the weapon collection is one of the reasons for Free Fire’s popularity.
But, do you know how to download Free Fire weapon sounds? Here’s how to download Free Fire Guns Ringtones.
Number of Weapons in Free Fire
You could say that Free Fire has the largest collection of firearms in the world of mobile games. This game has 40 weapons and will be 41 with the addition of Vector Akimbo who will be present.
These weapons are divided into seven categories by game developers, according to their purpose and form. The details of the types are as follows.
- Pistols: Treatment gun, M500, M1873, USP, G18, Dessert Eagle, Hand Cannon.
- Shotguns: SPAS-12, M1014, M1887.
- Sub-Machine Guns: CG15, P90, MP40, UMP, MP5, VSS, Thompson.
- Assault Rifles: AN94, XM8, M60, SVD, Famas, M4A1, AK, SKS, Groza, M14, SCAR, Heatgun, AUG, Parafal, Woodpecker.
- Sniper Rifles: Kar98k, AWM, M82B.
- Light Machine Guns: Gatling, M249.
- Launchers: RGS50, MGL140, M79.
The weapons weren’t just different in appearance. They also have different voices due to many factors. Rate of fire, length, type of ammunition, are some of the causes.
Even one weapon can have multiple sounds (with and without a muzzle ). That’s why players can distinguish one weapon from another, just by the sound.
How to Download Free Fire Weapons MP3
Now that you know more about the classes of weapons in Free Fire, it’s time to look at places where you can find some free MP3s of Free Fire gunshot sound effects.
For those who don’t know, Mobcup is a multimedia platform, where users upload and share thousands of MP3 files and sound effects on the internet. Mobcup is a free service, and players can access the entire spectrum of the sound effects world. Free Fire shots constitute the most media here.
Here are some sound effects that can be found in Mobcup.
- AWM: Guns of the strongest in the game’s got a Firearm very different. His voice was sharp, deadly, and certainly quite strong. Players can find AWM Free Fire sound effects on Mobcup.
- AK: Don’t forget this iconic assault rifle. This weapon is in almost every battle royale game inspired by real life. The shooting effects are also available to download for free.
- MP40: This weapon has the fastest default fire rate in the game. So, players must get the same fast shooting effect. And comes with only a default 20 rounds magazine, this weapon will consume the entire magazine in just seconds. Don’t hesitate to download the MP40 Free Fire weapon sound.
RingtoneHD is a website that looks like Mobcup, where the main commodity is sound effects. RingtoneHD has high-quality sound in MP3 and MP4 format for free download.
The only interesting thing is that this site doesn’t have a huge collection, the choices are very limited. Often times, players can only find a few gun sound effects among other ringtones.
Third, players can also visit ZAPSPLAT for some fire ringtones and effects. So far, this website has the largest selection of lifelike shot effects.
Players can even find bullet files that have fallen to the ground. However, it should be noted that these are just normal gun sounds, not gun sound effects in Free Fire.
How to Set Free Fire Weapons Ringtone
After downloading gun sounds, players can set them as default or custom ringtones. But only Android devices can access to files from unknown sources, this guide is not applicable for iOS users. Apple fans can still download and set ringtones from official sources on the App Store.
How to Set Free Fire Guns Sound Effects Ringtone on Android
- OpenSettingson the device
- Select theSound section. If you can’t find it from the title, just type ”Ringtone” in the search field in theSettings section.
- SelectPhone Ringtone.
- Open the file you want to use as a ringtone with the prompt ”Open with” or ”Complete action using“. Then save and exit.
Those are some tips for downloading the sound of Free Fire weapons. If the player is a big fan of this game, don’t hesitate to set the ringtone according to your favorite mobile battle royale game.