Have you ever tried to unlock in-app purchases? but it was not successful? If yes, then you have come to the right page. A few months ago, I also did the same and tried to unlock purchases via the app using GameGuardian no root Apk.
Fortunately, I was successful. But the problem is that this application requires root access. But now we have found a simple method that works without root. And today I’m going to show you the same method that I used GameGuardian No Root Apk with.
GameGuardian No Root Apk for Android?
To hack in-app purchases, you need to download certain apps to your device. By doing so, you will be able to use GameGuardian on a non-rooted device. Let’s see how to do it as follows:
Step 1: Create a GameGuardian Clone Using Parallel Space
- Download and install theParallel Spaceapp on your Android device.
- Once done, you will need the GameGuardian Apk file.
- Download the GameGuardian Apk file.
- When done, tap on the Apk file.
- Now your device will ask for installation permissions.
- Just press the install button and wait for the installation process to finish.
- Now open Parallel Space App on your device.
- Tap Clone apps.
- Select Game Guardian App and press the Add to Parallel Space button.
- Now open theGameGuardianapp in theparallel space.
- You will see pop-ups on your screen. Click OK or just ignore them.
- Then you need to press thecheckbutton and then theStart button.
- This will activate the application but wait until it is not yet finished.
Step 2: Download and install an additional GameGuardian file
- Close the Parallel Space application.
- You will now see two similar GameGuardian applications on your screen.
- Just launch the one with “HW” written on it.
- Now you will see a pop-up on your screen.
- Select the32-bitoption in the pop-up window.
- Now GameGuardian will install on your device.
- A pop-up window with aconfiguration optionappears.
- Just tap on the Settings option.
- This will launch the settings menu on your device.
- Just activate the option ” Allow from this source “
- Press the previous button.
- You will now see an additional file with the GameGuardian logo on your screen.
- Just tap the install button.
- As soon as this is done, you will be asked to delete the old version.
- Just click OK and the old version will be removed from your device.
- Now you will see another pop-up window with three options on your screen.
- Choose ”Exit” from the available options.
Step 3: Launch GameGuardian No Root Apk
- Open Parallel Space on your device.
- Click on Add an application.
- Select GameGuardian.
- Select the additional file this time.
- Tap Add to parallel space.
- That’s all! Now you can use Gameguardian on your device.
- Always make sure you have a few coins in the game before using GameGuardian.
That’s all! That was the whole guide to downloading and installing Gameguardian on a non-rooted device. I hope you found this useful.