Have you ever thought about installing Windows 10 on Android, but you do not know how to do that, then you are on the right page. It may sound unrealistic but technology has made it possible.
In fact, you do not need technical knowledge to do it. Just follow our guide to run Windows 10 on Android.
How to run Windows 10 on Android
But before following the steps, you must have information about the system requirements to run Windows on android. So, without wasting more time, let’s start with:
Requirements to install Windows on Android
- Android phone or tablet
- Broadband Internet connection
- A computer
- USB cable
- Change my software software
- File transfer application
- Only 15 minutes of your time
Steps to install Windows on your Android device
Before following these steps, make sure you have the above items to get started. The most important is the program “Change My Software”. If you met the above conditions, now install Windows 10 on Android. So, let’s start:
- First, go to your phone’s settings and scroll down to “Developers Option”.
- Then you have to check the USB debugging and connect your computer to your Android device via the USB port.
- Now, visit this link and download the Change My Software application based on the Windows version of your Android phone.
- Once downloaded, simply launch the downloaded file on your computer and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
- After that, launch the program, and then connect your Android device to a computer.
- Then choose Android> Windows to install Windows on your Android device.
- Now click Continue, then choose your language.
- Then the Windows driver will start downloading automatically.
- When the driver is downloaded, simply press it to complete the installation process.
- Now you have the option to run Android or Windows on your phone. Just select Windows or Android to run on your smartphone.
- Once you have selected Windows, the Windows installation process begins. Wait for the installation process to finish on your Android device.
- When the process is complete, your Android device restarts automatically. Once restarted, you are ready to install Windows on your Android device.
How to return to the original version of Android
If you do not feel comfortable with Windows on your Android device, we have a solution for you. Here are the steps you can follow to return to the original version:
- Reconnect your Android device to your computer via a USB stick.
- Once logged in, simply open the Change My Software program.
- There is an option ” Restore to the original “. Just click on it.
- After that, your device will be restored to its original version.
That’s all! Here are the steps to install Windows 10 on an Android phone or tablet. I hope you found something useful in this post.