Our article today would help you if you forget your iPhone code. Yes, we bring you a tip to reset the iPhone password in a few simple steps.
We all know that iPhones have the most powerful security features and that it is difficult to break the security features of an iPhone.
If you have sometimes forgotten your iPhone password, you will be blocked by the following questions: “I forgot my iPhone password and what should I do now?” Or “Where should I go for help?” Etc. You don’t have to worry anymore because we present our article today “Forgotten iPhone Password: Step by Step Guide to Reset iPhone Access Code” to help you.
Forgot your iPhone code? Step-by-step guide to reset iPhone password
Now you can’t go anywhere like service centers or mobile repair shops, because with our tip today, you can easily reset your iPhone passcode. If you forgot the iPhone passcode, just follow the steps given and you can reset your iPhone.
#Method 1: When the password is not required.
- “Find my iPhone” should be activated.
- The iPhone must be synchronized at least once on your computer before.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC / laptop, which you have already synced to.
- Now open iTunes. If iTunes asks you to enter the passcode, follow the “# Method 3” section.
- If your iPhone is not responding, you need to synchronize it with the iTunes program on your PC / laptop.
- When synchronization and backup are complete, click Restore iPhone.
- Then a dialog will open. Just click on the option Restore from iTunes from there.
- With that, you’re all done!
# Method 2: When the search for my iPhone is activated.
- “Find my device” must be activated.
- Your iPhone must be synchronized at least once on your computer before.
- First, click on the given link icloud.com find and get yourself Sign in with your Apple ID.
- After that, you need to click on the Find My iPhone option from there.
- Then click on All Devices.
- Now select your iPhone from the list.
- Then click on Erase iPhone
- If you want to restore your recent data, use the installation wizard to restore your recent data.
#Method 3: Unlock with recovery mode.
Use this method only when your device is disabled or you have not yet synced your iPhone with your PC / laptop. But with this process, you will lose all your data.
- First disconnect all cables from the iPhone. And turn it off.
- Now hold the home button for a while. Turn off your iPhone manually if it doesn’t turn on automatically.
- Press and hold the Home button until the message “Connecting to iTunes” appears on the screen.
- You will now see a message on your screen indicating that iTunes has detected a device in recovery mode. If so, click the OK button.
- Now click on Restore iPhone from there. And with that, you all did.
These were therefore the most accessible methods of the Step-by-Step Guide to resetting the iPhone password. You can try to use them according to your needs and your choice.
Follow above steps to reset iphone password. Thus we can easily change the password.