Import Photos From iphone To PC: The image I have of the iTunes software is that of a complex and capricious program. Not only is iTunes not fast to transfer data between the iPhone to the PC, but it can also delete photos or music if you have had the bad idea to connect your iPhone to another computer.
That’s why when I bought my first iPhone, I immediately looked for an alternative to iTunes to efficiently manage and simply transfer music from my iPhone to a Windows PC.
WinX MediaTrans is a solution that I adopted because it does everything that iTunes can do and more. It is a file manager for Windows that allows you to transfer data from your iPhone or iPad to your PC but you can also transfer them from your computer to your iPhone.
Whether photos, videos, music, iBooks or any other file, MediaTrans will transfer everything on your iPhone quickly and efficiently.
Import Photos From iphone To PC without iTunes
WinX MediaTrans offers greater flexibility than iTunes in transfer and synchronization. For example, you can add songs to new playlists by using drag and drop.
It’s not just music and videos that MediaTrans can handle, but eBooks, ringtones, voice memos and podcasts can all be sent from your iPhone to your computer. Here is a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer and transfer photos from the PC to your iPhone .
How to transfer photos from your iPhone to your PC
- Download and install WinX MediaTrans and connect your iPhone via the USB cable
- Click on ” Transfer Photos ” to access Photo Manager
- Select the photos to transfer to your PC and click on ” Export “.
How to transfer photos from a PC to an iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to the PC with its USB cable
- Click on ” Upload Photos “
- Create a new folder on the iPhone by selecting the (+) symbol in the left column (the iOS system does not add photos to the default folders)
- Click on the option ” Add a photo ” in the menu bar, so you can browse the folders on your computer to select the photos to transfer to iPhone
- Finally, click on ” Sync ” to transfer the photos from your PC to your iPhone.
With WinX MediaTrans , you can import all the photos you want to your iOS device, even if they were not taken with an iPhone.
You can download and use free of charge WinX MediaTrans , the trial version of the software allows to transfer 30 free photos / videos / music per day from your iPhone to your PC or PC to your iPhone and PC to iPhone. To remove this limitation, you will have to pay 29.95 € for a license.