WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications today. Everyone can use the messaging application that was acquired by Facebook. You can download WhatsApp for free which can make it easier for you to communicate because apart from being able to send messages, you can also make telephone calls and video calls.
So, to add uniqueness to your messaging, it turns out that WhatsApp can change its color. Apart from the WhatsApp feature which can change the font to bold, italic and cross. Curious? Come on, look at this method.
How to Make Colored Writing on Whatsapp
If you want to try the color writing feature on WhatsApp then you need to download an additional application on your cellphone. There are 4 ways to make colored writing on WhatsApp, how do you do it?
1. Colored writing on WhatsApp with the Text Art Application
The first way to make colored writing on WhatsApp is by using the Text Art application which you can download on the Google Play Store. The Text Art application can be used to change the color of your writing on WhatsApp.
- Download the application on Google Play Store and open it immediately
- Type your text and submit it in the Submit Text section
- Press OK
- An editor window will appear that can change and create the text you have previously entered. In this section, you can change the font type, font size and font color
- Edit as creatively as possible, then select Send to Whatsapp at the top right
- Select the WhatsApp contact you want to send the text to
- The message will be sent with the text you edited earlier
2. Colorful writing on Whatsapp with the Fancy Text Application
In order to produce color writing when you send messages to your friends, you need to download the Fancy Text application. You can download the application on the Google Play Store. So, after you download this application, what should you do next about how to make colored text on WhatsApp.
- Download the Fancy Text application on the Google Play Store and open it
- Once opened, go straight to Settings in the application (cogwheel icon)
- When the Settings display opens, you can choose the color of the letters you want and the size
- Edit the text you want according to your creativity, when finished, select the menu marked with the three dots down
- Select the menu to share (Share)
- Share via the Whatsapp application and send the message to the intended person
3. Colored writing on WhatsApp with the WhatsBlue Text application
The third application that you can use to make colored writing on Whatsapp is the WhatsBlue Text application. You can download the application for free on the Google Play Store.
Oh yes, this application can not only change the text to blue, you know, there are also 20 types of fonts or writing formats that you can choose and share on your WhatsApp after editing.
- Download the WhatsBlue Text application on the Google Play Store, once finished, immediately open the application
- Select Start Writing, then write the desired text in the Input Text column. After that, various cool writing formats will appear
- So you can send to Whatsapp and just select one of the blue letters
- Select the share button in the right corner
- Select WhatsApp, then choose who you want to share the colored message with
4. Color writing on WhatsApp with the BlueText application
Finally, the way to make colored writing on Whatsapp is that you can use the BlueText application. You can get the application on the Google Play Store. You can change the text you want to send on Whatsapp to blue with various fonts or different text formats.
- Download the BlueText application on the Google Play Store
- Once downloaded, immediately open the application
- Directly type the text you want to edit
- Then, copy the sentence whose color you have edited earlier by holding or holding the copy logo to the right of the text whose color has changed
- After copying, open the Whatsapp application as usual and hold where you normally type, then wait and select the Paste menu.
- Done, you can now chat on Whatsapp with cool colors
How? Is it really easy to make colored writing on Whatsapp? It’s really easy, right? So, those are the four tips that Juragan can give you for making colorful writing on Whatsapp.
Which method do you want to use and practice to make it more unique when you send messages to your friends on Whatsapp? Which way is the easiest?