The stickers are here to stay, these funny images were born from an update of the iOS system for iPhone, which allowed to share stickers or images of a smaller size, but that were much more striking than emojis.
But as is to be expected with this type of function, this became something viral and today even our grandparents share their own “ Good morning ” Stickers.
Applications to create your own stickers for WhatsApp with your own photo
Therefore, below we will present several apps so that you can create your own Stickers for WhatsApp with your photos or those of your friends, even if you just want to create a funny sticker to share.
Creating your own sticker pack will not be a problem with this incredible application, it is currently the most popular and recommended sticker creation application in the Play Store because it is very easy to use and is available to all users.
- The first step will be to download the application directly from the Play Store and install it on your device.
- To create your sticker pack you must choose a title for it and also place the name of the sticker author.
- Select the option to add stickers and two options are shown here: “import from gallery” “take a photo with the camera”.
- Once you have the photo in the app, you must crop it. The application gives you the option to cut it to the shape you want, so if you want to take a part of the photo, or your face, you can do it by drawing around it.
- In the next option you can add texts, colors and even emojis that will allow you to customize your sticker.
- When your sticker is ready, click the “Add to WhatsApp” button and just wait for the application to send them to the stickers section on your WhatsApp keyboard.
- Ready, your personalized stickers will be available to share with your contacts.
This is another sticker creation app that has become very popular among users for its precision when cropping photos.
This is because in addition to the traditional manual drawing and cropping, this app uses artificial intelligence that cuts the edges of the face or image you need, giving the stickers a more even finish and making them more striking.
It is available for iOS and Android, so you will have no problem downloading it.
- Download the app from the Play Store and install it on your device.
- Once you have it, it will ask you for access to your multimedia files. When you accept, select the profile icon located in the lower right corner of the screen. The option ” + New Package ” will appear, click on the button and it will allow you to start creating your stickers.
- Choose the type of sticker you want to create: Normal or Animated.
- Now you must add a name to the pack and put the name of the author. Confirm by clicking on ” Design ” and then select the ” Add Sticker ” button.
- Choose the image you want to convert and with your finger mark the area you want to crop or (here the best) use the “Auto crop” option so that the AI selects the area and automatically removes the background from the image.
- By doing automatic cropping, you can edit the photo, to make sure that something you wanted to keep has not been erased.
- When the sticker is cut out, you can add texts, colors, emojis, whatever your creativity asks for. And ready.
- The app will ask you to create at least 3 stickers per package and when you have them it will give you the option to ” Add to WhatsApp “, you select it and you will have them available on your WhatsApp dashboard.
It is not as popular as the applications that were mentioned before, but it also turns out to be very useful and functional for creating stickers from photos.
It is very easy to use and the way you can create stickers from this app is similar to the previous ones and even simpler.
- Download the app from the Play Store and install it on your device
- When you have the application, press the button ” Add pack “, enter the title and the author’s name and click on “Continue”.
- Select the + option and choose the photo or image you want to use.
- Crop it to your liking, add text, emojis or colors and click on ” Save “.
- Once you have created your sticker select ” Add to WhatsApp ” and voila, it will be available to use on your keyboard.
As you can see, it is quite easy to create a sticker from a photo. You only have to download one of these apps, the one that best suits your tastes and you will be ready to share all the stickers that you have made with your contacts.