Wondering where to find the brand new Disney Pixar face filter? Would you like to try it too and use it on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook?
Where to Find Pixar Filter And How to Use it on Social Media
Then follow me in this article, we will see together where to find it and above all how to use it on all social networks, in particular I will show you how to use it on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
Are you ready to see what your face would look like inside a Disney Pixar cartoon?
Where to find the pixar filter
Let’s start by saying that, at the time of writing the article, the Disney Pixar filter is not available on all social networks. There are similar versions, but the original one and that in a few days went viral you can only find it on SnapChat.
So if you want to use this filter the first thing you need to do is download the SnapChat app, if you already have this app open it. You can find it for free for both Apple and Android devices.
How to apply the Cartoon 3D Style filter
The filter in question, mistakenly called a pixar filter, is called Cartoon 3D Style and you can apply it by following these simple steps on SnapChat.
- Once the app is open, click on ” camera “, your camera will open, then click on the lens at the top left to search for the filter.
- Now enter the term ” pixar ” or ” Cartoon 3D Style ” in the search box, the following filter will appear in the first position:
- Select it and frame your face , as if by magic you will be transformed into a fantastic animated Disney character.
- At this point you can decide whether to take a photo or make a short video
- To take a photo click on the highlighted circle, while to make the video hold it down for a few seconds, when the video is finished save it ..
- To see the photos and videos you have shot and saved on SnapChat click on the photo icon
- Your SnapChat Memories library will open with all your saved photos and videos
Now that you have saved your work you are ready to use the video or photo on other social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
This is because today the filter is only available on Snapchat, so you will have to upload the photo or video you just made, let’s see how to do it.
How to use it on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook
To use videos and photos with Pixar Cartoon 3D Style filter follow these steps.
- Access the Snapchat memories library and click on the photo or video you want to share, now press the photo with your finger, a management menu will open.
- Select the item ” Export Snap “
- You can share the work directly on other social networks, however my advice is to download it locally on the photo library of your smartphone to have greater freedom of use, to do so move to the icons on the right and click on ” Download “
This way you will have the photo or video directly on your smartphone.
Now you can share it in the ways you are most familiar with on all social networks such as Facebook, TikTok or Instagram
The result of the pixar filter
Want to see a Cartoon 3D Style filter result? Here it is in a short and nice video I made for my little girls
In this article we have seen together where to find the brand new Disney Pixar face filter, I showed you how to try it and use it on other social networks such as Instagram, TikTok and Facebook
And you? Have you tried your face inside a Disney Pixar cartoon? Let’s talk about it in the comments!