Subscribe and Pay Netflix Using Jenius: As a streaming and video-on-demand service from the land of Uncle Sam, Netflix has succeeded in attracting many people. Even now the services of the Telkom have unblocked Netflix so that it can be enjoyed by the wider community.
How to Subscribe and Pay Netflix Using Jenius
Unfortunately the main payment system from Netflix still uses debit or credit cards, which the people still rarely have. Moreover, only certain banks already support debit cards for digital payments.
For this reason, you can make payments easily and quickly using Jenius. For those of you who don’t know it yet, Jenius is a digital bank made by BTPN that has a digital passbook with an application on a smartphone.
Interestingly, Jenius makes it easy for users to make digital payments with many merchants and online services using their debit cards. You only need to know the card number, expiration date, and Jenius card CVV to make various digital payments, including Netflix.
For those of you who are curious about how to pay Netflix with Jenius, then you can see the tutorial as follows.
Looking for complete Jenius debit card data
Almost similar to other banks, Jenius will provide debit cards to customers. You can see the number, validity date, and CVV on the debit card which can later be used to process payments on Netflix.
But if you forget to bring the physical card, you can see the number, date of validity, and CVV directly in the Jenius application. For that, you can see the tutorial as follows.
- First, open the Jenius application on the smartphone
- After the application opens, enter the PIN or fingerprint scan
- After successfully logging in, then you will enter the main page of the application Jenius
- On the main page, select the menu with three lines on the top left
- After various menus appear, select Card Center
- On the Card Center page , select m-Card
- Then, select Show CVV Code on the m-Card page
- Next, enter the Jenius password
- Press Submit, the Jenius application will display card number information, validity date, and CVV.
At this stage, you have succeeded in getting important information and can save it for the Netflix payment process later. For the record, the steps above can be done if you are already a Jenius customer.
Moving on to the next step, you will register an account and make payments at the official Netflix website. To be more easily understood, you can follow the steps as follows.
Netflix Payments Use Genius
- First, open the Netflix site in a browser
- On the Netflix main page, enter the email in the registration field and press the Try It Now button.
- Next, you can press the See The Plans button on the Choose your plan page
- On the next page, you will be faced with the prices and benefits of the plan (Mobile, Basic, Standard and Netflix Premium) to be selected.
- After the plan is selected, press the Continue button
- After the Finish setting up your account page appears, press the Continue button
- On the next page, enter the email and password used to create a Netflix account
- After the data has been completed, then press the Continue button
- On the Set up your payment page, select the Credit or Debit Card button.
- On the payment page, enter the required data with Jenius debit card information (number, validity date, and CVV) that you have obtained in the previous step.
- Don’t forget, make sure you have enough balance in Jenius
- After entering all Jenius debit card data and information, check I agree and press the Start Membership button
- Follow the instructions given by Netflix to complete your account registration process.
- If successful, you will subscribe monthly with a Jenius debit card
You could say the Jenius debit card is indeed practical for payment of digital products and services today. But you can also unsubscribe at any time if you are bored with the content that is present on Netflix.