Want to transfer your Pokémon won in the Pokémon Go smartphone game to the Let’s Go version on Switch It is possible, subject to reaching Parmania and therefore entering the Go Park building which can take a few tens of hours For the rest you will see, it’s very simple as shown in this quick tutorial.
Have you caughtPokémoninPokémon Goand want to transfer them toLet’s Go? This is possible, on one condition:you must reach Parmania in Pokémon Let’s Go,knowing that they will permanently disappear fromPokémon Go,you will no longer be able to transfer the Pokémon acquired through this method from your Switch to an instance ofPokémon Go.
Another limitation: onlyPokémonthat existed at the time ofYellow Pokémoncan be transferred. Finally let us emphasize that reachingParmaniais not a health walk and requires to have advanced well in the gamewhich can take several tens of hours depending on your level.
Guide to transfer your Pokémon Go creatures on mobile to Let’s Go on Switch
Once you’ve reachedParmaniain the game on Switch, go to the main menu and tapConnect with Pokémon Go, then
- Open Pokémon Go on your smartphone, tap thePokéballat the bottom thenOptionsin the top right
- ChooseNintendo Switchand confirm the connection on your smartphone and console when prompted
- The 2 games are now associated
- InPokémon Let’s Go, go toGO ParkinParmania
- InPokémon Go, select theNintendo Switchoption and choose thePokémonto transfer on your smartphone
- Back inPokémon Let’s Go, collect yourPokémonfrom theGO Parkreceptionist
Were you able to reachParmaniaand transfer thePokémonyou caught toPokémon Go? Talk about it in the comments!