How to Add a 3D Touch Function on iPhone
Time to do some quick action from your iPhone’s home screen by adding the 3D Touch function to any iPhone On the iPhone 6 and 6s there is a great function that is integrated is the 3D touch that allows users to quickly access a lot of actions from the home screen itself or let’s say make the user experience easier and friendlier.
Almost all users loved this feature, but it is only available on iPhone 6 and 6S and other versions of iPhone users are missing this feature.
So for them we have a genius with which they can also enjoy this great function on their iPhone. And this trick works on all versions of iPhone. Just follow the full guide discussed below to proceed.
How to add a 3D touch function on iPhone
The method is simple and it will work if you have an administrator access to your iPhone that is jailbroken, with which you will add the 3D touch function on your iPhone by adding system files on your device. And this will be done using Cydia. So follow the next steps to proceed.
Steps to add 3D touch function on your iPhone:
- First of all, you need a leaky iPhone for that visit here.
- After the leak, go to the Cydia app on your iPhone and install the Force Touch Activator app on it by looking for this app there.
- Now, after installing the application, you have to go to Settings and then go to the Activator menu.
- Now select the Force Touch Activator option.
- Now you have to select the actions you want to set for the 3D touch of your iPhone.
- That’s it, now the 3D-Touch function is enabled on your device and when you click on the start button, you will see the 3D-Touch option on your iPhone.
So the above is all about adding the 3D touch feature to any iPhone. With this cydia setting you can easily add this cool 3D touch feature to your iPhone and make your actions a breeze on your iPhone.
So implement it and enjoy the great user interface on your iPhone. Hope you like this, share it with others too. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions related to this.