Block YouTube Channels: In a digital age like this, who doesn’t know YouTube? In fact, we often hear the term YouTuber in our ears. Departing from this theme, we want to provide the best solution for YouTube lovers.
Have you ever been annoyed by YouTuber’s behavior? Most of you must be very annoyed with someone because of their behavior on YouTube that is less compatible with eastern culture. Therefore, here’s how to block their channel!
How To Block YouTube Channels on PC and Smartphones!
To block a YouTube channel, you are required to take a few steps. Please read the steps below.
Steps To Block YouTube Channel on Chrome PC!
- Look for YouTube channels or YouTube users who like to comment on your video feed. Then, select About and click on the flag option.
- From there, all you have to do is click Block user.
- When a pop-up appears, you select Submit.
Steps To Block YouTube Channels on Android and iPhone!
- Open the YouTube app on Android or iPhone and find who you want to block.
- When finished, you select the three-dot option on the top right, select Block user, and then again select Block.
I hope that now you know how to block YouTube channel that is easy right. If you feel any problem, comment us in the comment box.