In this guide, we will explain how to find and open the mysterious hidden bunkers throughout the Call of Duty: Warzone map. Since very little Infinity Ward has released a new patch 1.21 Call of Duty: Warzone and with her many innovations have come.
Call of Duty | Warzone: How to Find and Open Bunkers
Most of the new content has been carefully documented in the patch notes, but apparently some little secrets have also been added. With the new patch it is finally possible to open the mysterious bunkers that you can find throughout the Warzone map and in this guide we will explain how to do it.
The cave of wonders
Finding ways to open a bunker in the midst of a ruthless Battle Royale like Warzone might sound strange, but we guarantee it is worth it. Inside these vaults you will find a lot of supply boxes and many of them will even be legendary.
With all this loot you will have enough weapons to best equip a team of four players, not to mention the money you will accumulate.
With all that extra money you can safely buy any item sold by the buying stations and still continue to own a nice sum. Also, if you’re really lucky, you may even find the key to another bunker inside the crates.
Finding the key – Call of Duty: Warzone, how to find and open bunkers
Before trying to open a bunker, you will need to find one of the rare hidden red access keys for the Warzone map. These keys are extremely rare and can only be found inside legendary equipment cases.
For the uninitiated, these speakers are characterized by bright orange color and inside they contain the most useful loot of the game.
These chests do not have a fixed position and can spawn in place of any normal equipment chest. To maximize your chances of finding one, we recommend that you go to places where there are normally many objects, such as prison, and hope for the best.
We remind you that, even if you find a legendary chest, the percentage of obtaining the access card is very low and consequently it is not said that during a game you are lucky enough to get one.
In search of riches – Call of Duty: Warzone, how to find and open bunkers
After you have managed to find an access key, all you have to do is try to open a bunker and collect the best Warzone loot. These places are well hidden, but they can be distinguished by the presence of a large metal door and a numeric keypad with which you can interact. To open these vaults, simply approach the keypad while holding the access card and interacting with it.
There are 12 bunkers hidden in the Warzone map and it is not easy to find them all. For this reason, we will describe below the place where they are located and then we will also show you their position on the map.
- 00: This bunker is located on the west side of the coast south of Verdansk and to find it you will have to go down the hill towards the sea as if it were trying to go off the map.
- 01: To find this bunker you will have to go north of the kart track and check the left side of the main road.
- 02: If you continue to go north from the kart track for too long, you can reach the hidden bunker near the landfill.
- 03: This bunker is located next to the number 02, but to reach it you will have to find a trap door and drop into it.
- 04: The number 04 is located southeast of the dam, above the billboard written in Russian.
- 05: This bunker is located on the east side of Crash Site
- 06: Bunker 06 is hidden on the northeastern border of the map, roughly between Quarry and Lumber.
- 07: Northeast of the stadium you will find a hidden trap door that will take you to this bunker.
- 08: Going down the stairs on the opposite side to bunker 07 you can find the number 08.
- 09: Northeast of the prison, on the right side of the bridge hill, you will find access to one of the game’s most visible bunkers.
- 10: This bunker is located south of Tavorsk Park.
- 11: Finally the last bunker is located in the upper northwest of the military base.
On the hunt for treasures
Thanks to our guide, you now know how to find and open the mysterious hidden bunkers throughout the Warzone map. Now all you have to do is go hunting for treasure in these gold mines. Our article ends here, but if you are a hardened Warzone player looking for some advice.