Connect Instagram to Facebook: One of the goals of connecting Instagram to Facebook is that every time we post a photo or video on Instagram, it can immediately share also to the account or Facebook page that we manage, so there is no need to upload it twice.
Even though it is already connected but it doesn’t necessarily mean that all posts will be posted on Facebook, meaning that we can choose which photos or images you want to share to other social media accounts, whether it’s Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
How to Connect Instagram to Facebook
The following are the steps to link a Facebook profile to Instagram.
- Open the Instagram application.
- Select the Options menu by taping point 3 in the upper right corner.
- On the Settings menu select Connected Accounts.
- Then choose Facebook.
- After that, please log in to the Facebook account that you want to connect. If this step is successful, a blue checkmark will appear.
Can we connect to the Facebook page instead of the profile? can do it on the linked account menu, select Fanspage or Facebook page that we manage instead of Chronology (default).
If it doesn’t appear then tap on Chronology (Default) then give Instagram permission to access the page.
After the above steps are carried out so that the photos we upload can be directly sent to our Facebook page or timeline the way is when posting photos on the Share menu slide or activate Facebook, for more details.
Can we disconnect or delete Facebook from Instagram?
Of course, you can and the way is as follows:
- Open the Instagram application, select an option.
- In the settings select Connected Accounts.
- Select Facebook then select Remove Link.
That’s a little info on how to connect Instagram to Facebook both profiles and pages or pages. If you want to connect to another account like Twitter then the method is almost the same.