Instagram became one of the social networking platforms that was in its golden age, and became one of the most social networking applications with users in the world, including Indonesia. In this article, you will learn how to create your own story filter on instagram.
How to Create Your Own Story Filter on Instagram
In mid-August, Instagram announced the opportunity for users to create virtual effect filters for faces by utilizing Augmented Reality (AR) technology, which can be added to your uploaded photos or videos on Instagram Stories.
To be able to create your own story filter, follow these steps:
1. Download and install the latest version of Spark AR Studio on a computer, which is compatible with Mac and Windows.
2. Click the Samples tab and select Face Distortion when ready to start the sample project, then save the project to the local folder by clicking File then Save.
3. Modify the filter by clicking the Scene tab and selecting faceMesh_distortion.
4. Click the Deformation menu on the right side of the window and make sure the menu window is spread wide.
5. On the Blend Shapes menu, change the adjustment lever as desired to adjust face distortion.
6. Then upload the filter to Instagram via the Upload Effect button, select the Upload and Continue options, then verify any information that appears and click Continue.
Then, you will be able to use it in your upload as well. Good luck!