Are you looking for the FRP Bypass Apk? If yes, then you are on the right page. The protection against resets factory is a new feature provided by Google with the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop.
This is a new security feature from Google designed to protect the data of smartphone users. This feature helps you protect your personal data if your phone is stolen or lost in error.
When you set up a Google account on your Android device, FRP is automatically activated. But if you’ve lost your Google account credentials, then FRP can become a problem for you.
What is FRP Bypass Apk?
If you’ve already done the hard reset process on your phone, you’ll need to enter your Google Account ID and password to open it.
But don’t worry, there are many applications and methods to bypass the FRP. You can clear data from Google accounts on your phone with FRP Bypass Apk and your phone will be unlocked.
Online FRP bypass method (paid)
If the FRP bypass method given above does not work, you can try to leave the website below to bypass your phone’s FRP lock. But you have to pay a small amount for it. 100% refund if they can’t unlock your phone. And it’s a 100% working method .
Download FRP Bypass Apk 2020 Version 8.0
Below is the download link for FRP Bypass APK. The file size is very small, so you can download it within 2 seconds. So let’s go to the link:
|File name||FRP Bypass apk|
|Application size||46 KB|
|File type||application / and.android.package-archive|
Here is the link for the application you are waiting for:
Old versions Details
|Version number||Launch year|
|FRP Bypass Apk 1.0||2015|
|FRP Bypass Apk 5.1||2016|
|FRP Bypass Apk 6.0||2017|
|FRP Bypass Apk 7.0||2018|
The download link for older versions was not added because users are currently experiencing issues with older versions. This is why I would recommend that you only use the latest version. We added the link to the latest version of 2020.
You can download it from the section above. If you want the link to the old versions to appear, make a comment below I will provide you with certainty.
1. FRP bypass lock without OTG cable
With this method, you will also need a Windows PC to unlock and ignore the Google FRP screen. Follow the steps below and bypass the Google FRP screen:
- Download the Samsung Sidesync App on your device ( P Windows our ).
- Once done, click on the application and let it install on your PC.
- Once installed, launch this application on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- After that, you need to download the FRP Bypass APK .
- Return to the previous page and access the Samsung apps installed on your device.
- Your device may ask you to install Samsung Sidesync, but do not install it.
- Download and install File Explorer on your device.
- Once installed, go to Settings> Backup> Reset.
- Click on it and it will delete everything from your device.
- You can now access your device.
2. Ignore the Google FRP screen using the FRP hacking tool
- Download the FRP Hijacker tool for your Samsung device.
- Using a USB cable, connect your device to a Windows PC.
- Now you will see a scanning option on your screen.
- Choose this option and click on the “COMPORT” option.
- Now allow USB debugging on your device and launch the Operation ADB tab.
- Press the Delete FRP button to allow your PC to detect your device.
- Click the Factory Reset option to remove the FRP screen.
- Restart your device and this time you will not see any FRP screen on your device.
3. Realterm Samsung Bypass Trick to bypass the FRP screen
In this method, you have to downgrade the Android version of your device to bypass the FRP screen. Remember that if your device is running Marshmallow, you don’t need to downgrade it.
Here is the step-by-step guide to bypass the Google FRP screen using the Realterm Samsung Bypass Trick:
- Insert your SIM card into your Samsung phone.
- Download and install FRP Bypass Apk on your Samsung device.
- Download the Realterm tool on your PC.
- Launch the application on your PC and locate the port number of your device.
- Go to Manage> Device Manager> Modems.
- From there, open the Samsung Mobile USB Modem tab.
- Now launch the Properties tab of the Samsung modem and write down the port number from there.
- Launch the Realterm program settings on your PC.
- Paste the port number here and press the Change button.
- Now go to the display settings and do the same thing here.
- Launch the Send tab and paste the text “ at + creg? \ R \ n ” into it.
- Type “ atd1234; \ r \ n ” and choose the Send ASCII option.
- Do this until you see a numeric keypad on your Samsung device.
4. Skip the Google FRP screen on a Samsung device
Bypassing the Google FRP screen on a Samsung device is very simple. All you need is a Windows PC and an OTG cable. Here are the steps to bypass the FRP screen on a Samsung device:
- Download the Samsung FRP Apk settings.
- Once downloaded, locate the apk file and click on it.
- Install it on your device.
- Once done, launch this app on your device.
- Once you have this app on your device, this will allow you to access your device’s settings menu.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Navigate to the Backup option and click on it.
- On the next screen, click the Factory Reset option.
- This will delete all of your data with the Google account.
- Now restart your device and it’s done.
- This time, you don’t need to get confused with the FRP screen.
Downgrade your Android version to unlock your Android device
Aren’t you able to unlock your device even after trying the previously shared methods? If so, don’t worry, we still have a method that works perfectly.
If you are unable to unlock your device even after trying the above shared methods, the only thing to do is to downgrade your Android device version.
The best thing about this method is that it works like a charm on almost all devices. So what are you waiting for? Let’s try that and see what happens next. Here are the steps to downgrade your device version:
- Look for a custom ROM available on the Internet.
- Custom ROMs are third-party versions of Android built and shared by third parties.
- All you have to do is simply install this custom ROM on your device.
- Once done, your phone will be unlocked.
Important note on bypassing the FRP:
If you have Android Android Marshmallow 6.0 or later version on your phone and you are unable to bypass FRP lock with FRP Apk bypass, you should try to downgrade your phone. After downgrading the Android version, you can use the above application.
The method works with devices with Android 5.0 and with some devices with Android 6.0.
If you don’t want to downgrade your phone, you can go to any local mobile software store. They will do the job at a good price in a few minutes.
Frequently asked questions
1. Does Frp Bypass apk 2020 work on all devices?
Answer: Yes, it works on almost all Android devices available on the market.
2. Is this application secure?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% secure. This application is 100% free from all types of viruses and malware. Millions of users around the world endorse it.
3. How many methods are available to bypass FRP locking outside of all of these?
Answer: There are hundreds of methods you can use to bypass the FRP lock screen. The only thing to keep in mind is that not all methods will work on the same device.
4. Is this app available on the Google Play Store?
Answer: No, the FRP Bypass application is not available on the Google Play Store.
5. How does this application work?
Answer: Once you have installed this app on your device, it erases everything from your device. Simply put, it resets your device.
Above, we’ve shared the download link of the best app to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock in your device. You can download the app and then use it to unlock your Android phone.