Not all YouTube history is fun, because the task of recording the content watched as material to display recommended content sometimes presents even annoying video genres.
How To Clear History of Youtube?
This can be overcome by watching video content, one of which is by removing your watch history of YouTube account.
Clean YouTube history. Check out the following steps.
In the YouTube app
1. Tap the photo or profile icon of your account in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. On the History & Privacy menu, tap Clear Search History or Clear Watch History.
In the mobile browser
1. Tap the photo or account profile icon in the upper right corner.
2. Search and access History
3. Tap Clear Search History or Clear Watch History.
On a computer
1. On the YouTube Home page, access the menu on the top left and click History.
2. In the menu on the right, select Search History or Watch History.
3. Click Clear All Search History.
However, if you accidentally delete history on your YouTube account, you can restore it through Google account settings. Access your Google account then in the Personal Info & Privacy menu, access My Activity.
On the menu, you will find a list of activities performed when connected to a Google account, such as accessing Facebook, editing documents via Google Doc, and others. Clearing YouTube’s history doesn’t clear the searches you made on the list in this Google account.
This way, you can re-access videos that have been watched on YouTube and were accidentally deleted in YouTube’s history. Meanwhile, to stop Google from collecting video information being watched, access the Personal Info & Privacy menu and Activity Controls.
Slide the lever on the menu in Activity Controls in the non-active direction, including Web & App activities, YouTube history and voice requests.