Snapchat has a new feature called Voice Scan. Enough with voice commands on snapchat, users can take advantage of augmented reality (AR) technology in the application camera.
On Snapchat, more than 170 million users enjoy AR. Companies, creators, and developers continue to build AR experiences for the Snapchat community.
How to Use Voice Commands on Snapchat
And, in the process, they shape how users feel the world around them. Voice Scan displays Lens results based on voice commands supported by Snap’s collaboration with SoundHound.
Users can easily use voice commands to open Lens which will make hair pink or turn them into potatoes.
To use Voice Scan which is currently being launched to all users:
- First, open the camera screen in selfie mode or a mode that faces the surrounding world
- Press and hold in the center of the camera screen
- Give voice commands to activate Lens while still being held
- In selfie mode, say something like “Hey Snapchat, make my hair pink,” or, “Hey Snapchat, give me a hug,” to activate Lens
- If you are in a mode that faces your surroundings, you can say things like, “Take me underwater,” or, “Take me to the lava area,” which will change the surrounding environment in your camera.
- Try the new look more easily than searching through Carousel Lens to increase your selfie level.
Thus, you can use Voice Commands on Snapchat. If you have any issue, comment us in the comment box.