This guide explains how to display / view the WiFi password saved in Android. Yes, if you’re looking for a way to display the WiFi password on Android, this article is useful for you.
Sometimes you get Wi-Fi connectivity to your nearest cafe or WiFi network. You might forget the WiFi password and you need to connect your other device. In this case, you need to know the WiFi password.
If you have a WiFi connection connected on your Windows PC, you can easily find the WiFi password. But, with an Android device, this becomes difficult, because Android does not have the option Display password to find the saved WiFi password.
Some methods require root access to view the saved WiFi password. But if you have an unrooted device, don’t panic. I’m going to share how to see the wifi password saved in an Android phone without root.
How to display / view the WiFi password saved in Android without root?
The method to display the registered password for any WiFi is very easy. You will not need any computer or professional knowledge for this purpose. You just need your Android device, that’s it. I explained the steps to see the Wi-Fi password saved in Android without root.
- First, you need to download and install theES File Explorerapp on your phone.
- Now open the app andswipe from leftto right to open the option.
- Click on Local then Device in the navigation menu.
- After that click on the system from the folders.
- Then open the folderetc.
- Now open thewifi folder.
- Then click on a file namedwpa_supplicant.conf.
- Now open this file in ES Text Viewer.
- That’s all. You will get the details of all WiFi networks connected with SSID and password.
Note– This method does not work with all Android devices. If it doesn’t work with your device, you need to root your phone. There are so many apps available that can help you see the Wi-Fi password saved in Android.
So, friends, this was the easiest guide to see / see the WiFi password saved in Android without root. Is this article useful to you?