Some time ago, we discussed about Mobile Legend, such as Mobile Legend Income per year, and the best Mobile Legend Player support. On this occasion, we will share how to create a Moonton account easily and quickly.
How to Create a Moonton Account
For most Mobile gamers, you must already know very well the game application that carries this Moba gameplay. The game, which was launched on July 14, 2016, was able to gain popularity and attract many players as well as in several other countries such as Thailand, Turkey, Malaysia, England, and many others.
The popularity of Mobile Legend is not solely because of its name, but the gameplay that is carried, as well as the characters and various stories make players always interested in using it, and it can be said that it is not easy to get bored when playing this one game.
Thanks to its popularity, Mobile legend makes various major tournament events between teams and between countries. Like the Indonesian e-sports team, Oura, BTR, RRQ, Evos, which have big names because they usually win tournaments and have the best players in them, this game always sells and is played by many people.
Moonton Mobile Legend account
Of course, to play Mobile Legend an account is required. Users can choose these accounts for registration, such as Google, Facebook, VK accounts, or Moonton’s own account.
Before entering into creating a Moonton account, you must first understand what is meant by bind account and unbind account.
Bind is taken in English, which literally means to bind or link. In other words, the purpose of bind account is where the user’s Mobile Legend account is linked to several permitted accounts, such as GOOGLE, Facebook, VK, and Moonton accounts.
Bind account itself serves to back up the user’s Mobile Legend account when they want to change from one device to another. So that the user account does not just disappear.
Can I Unbind Account?
Unbind itself is the opposite of Bind, in other words Undbind itself means removing links to an account (Google, Facebook, VK, and Moonton) with the Mobile Legends game.
This is intended to help users when they want to change their mobile legend account to another linked account.
For example, you want to unlink your Mobile Legend account on Facebook, because Facebook was hacked. So, so that your Mobile Legend account doesn’t get taken over, then this unbind feature is the solution.
Steps to Create a Moonton Account
Well, if my friend already knew about the bind and unbind, my friend could see steps on how to create an account Moonton. Creating a moonton account is certainly very easy, you can use two methods.
The first method, my friend, can create a Moonton account through the Moonton site, the second one, create a direct Mobile Legend. But here we will explain how to create a moonton account through the Mobile Legend application.
Why? because by creating directly in the Mobile Legend application, my friend can create an account quickly and without complicated. So, here are the steps you can follow:
The following are the steps to create a Moonton account to make it easier for you gamers.
- Open Mobile Legend: First, please, my friend, open the Mobile Legend application, bang bang first. If you don’t have it, please download it first via the Google Play Store or the Apps Store. If you have, you can click on your account profile (top left corner position)
- Go to Account: Then, my friend can select the “Account” menu.
- Click Moonton Account: When you enter the account settings menu, you can see which accounts you have linked with your Mobile Legend. Well, to create a Moonton account, just click on the Moonton Account option.
- Fill Required Data: Well, here you can fill in the required data. Here we give an example with Sign up with email. After filling in the required data form, you can enter your email and wait for the verification code to be sent to the email.
- Click Verify Now: Buddy can go to the Inbox in the Email, and please click the Activate Now button
- Process Successful: If the verification is successful, information will appear that the Moonton account has been successfully created, and Mobile Legend is automatically linked here.
How? How to create a Moonton account on Mobile Legend is very easy, right? Immediately, friends, create an account now, so that your GG Mobile Legend account becomes more secure.
In addition, we also have other information about the risk of an account if it is not bound, and tips on securing an account. Curious? please see the review below!
Mobile Legend Account Risks If Not Bind
As explained earlier, bind accounts have several advantages for the players themselves. Even though you think your Mobile legend account looks safe, we have to minimize the hacker activity that targets and steals player accounts. The name of the system, there must be a gap.
The risk that you get when you don’t bind your account, namely your Mobile Legend account, will disappear. How come? we give some examples.
Like if you play Mobile Legend on your current cellphone, but suddenly your cellphone is damaged and cannot be justified, then your account will be lost as long as the cellphone is not turned on due to an unlinked account.
In addition, if you only link on Facebook or Google, if both or one of the accounts is taken access by someone else or let’s say your cellphone is lost, then the account cannot be accessed so that Mobile legend is also inaccessible.
That’s why my friend also needs to bind a Moonton account so that it has a lot of access and can minimize account loss. Moreover, your account is a sultan’s account and has a high rank, it’s really annoying if it’s lost, isn’t it?
Tips for Securing Accounts
Don’t worry, here we will share tips on securing your Mobile Legend account so that it can’t be hacked by irresponsible people. Here are the tips:
- Use 2-factor authentication or double verification. This feature itself is available directly on Mobile Legend, please take advantage of it.
- Link Mobile Legend to multiple accounts
- Do not often spread user IDs (but this is a small risk, but it would be nice not to spread player IDs if they are not very important.
- Avoid logging in Mobile Legend on public devices
- Secure Facebook, VK, Google, and Moonton accounts with 2-factor authentication on each platform (they have their own security features)
Those are a few tips from us to secure your Mobile Legend account.
The final word
That’s an explanation of how to create a Moonton account, understanding bind and unbind, as well as the risks if you don’t bind an account and tips regarding securing your Mobile Legend account. How? easy and simple right? This way, you can secure your Mobile Legend account so you can play more comfortably.