Pubg Mobile Channel: PUBG Mobile has grown very big, besides that there are many content creators and streamers who make millions of dollars from content creation related tothis game.
If you want to be a PUBG Mobile content creator , it’s a good idea to find out first the conditions that must be met and the flow of activities that must be done.
Develop YouTube PUBG Mobile Channel
In this article, we will share some things that you must have and pay attention to so that the channel can take off. Some tips and tricks are worth trying to make PUBG Mobile content so that the channel can be famous like Bang Alex, EJ Gaming, Sarah Viloid, etc.
How to become a successful YouTuber is very long and tiring, you must be consistent and always have confidence.
Things That Must Be Prepared To Be A PUBG Mobile Streamer
- High-level mobile phones such as the iPhone XR, One Plus 7T or equivalent, plus a fast and stable internet connection.
- Players must reach at least Ace rank and have some more popular achievements such as Sharpshooter, Pacifist, etc. In order to convince viewers that you are indeed a pro and can be trusted. The most important requirement is that you must be good at playing games .
- Because of crazy competition in the arena, just being good at playing isn’t enough. You also need to have good speech or charismatic skills. There are two things to choose from for streaming, gameplay or comedy, but you can take both. Don’t forget, the description is quite important in the link and video.
- Overall, you have to spend a lot of time playing, find teams, join tournaments, join with clans, so that gameplay increases and your connection opportunities increase.
- Video Editing Skills
Five Important Things When YouTube’s PUBG Mobile Channel Becomes
- Try contacting / collaborating with pro players and other more popular channels. This way you can reach your audience and other players. Be realistic, channels need 1000 subscriber , you might not be able to reach 1 million subscriber, unless you have a connection. If not, try to find someone else with the same subscriber as you.
- Consistently, you can choose to make videos that showcase skills or videos that entertain your audience . Choose one and be consistent, however, occasionally if you want random is not a problem.
- Upload content regularly, you have to play and upload new videos frequently . The right way is to schedule and follow, so subscribers will know when to watch your new video.
- Thumbnails and titles are also very important. You will need the skills to edit images to create unique thumbnails and titles that make you curious. It’s a bit hard to get people’s attention right now.
Don’t forget to keep abreast of news and whatever people are interested in right now to create video content, for example, the next PUBG Mobile update or new items in Royale Pass.
Keep your videos long enough, YouTube’s algorithm will respect both the view and the watch time. The ideal length is around 10-20 minutes.