macOS Big Sur Beta download
A few hours ago Apple released the new macOS Big Sur Beta operating system for iMac, MacBook and all Mac computers for developers.
If you are not in the skin and are anxious to download and immediately try macOS Big Sur Beta on your MacBook without having a developer account , below I will explain how to do it quickly and easily.
Just a few steps will take you to download macOS Big Sur to your computer right away: in this way you will be able to preview all the innovations introduced by the company with this software update.
Things to know before proceeding!
- macOS Big Sur is still in Beta, so bugs and problems are on the agenda. Install it at your own risk, aware of the fact that you are installing an OS that is still unstable and full of various problems
- Make a backup before proceeding (your data will not be lost, but better secure it!)
- DO NOT install the Beta on the device you use every day , you would encounter too many bugs and problems
- Once the Beta is installed, you will receive OTA updates directly from Apple when they become available
- Having said that, we can proceed.
Install macOS Big Sur Beta without developer account
Thanks to the beta Profile of macOS Big Sur just one click. Here are the simple steps to follow to reach your goal:
- From your Mac, open Safari and go HERE (macOS Big Sur Beta Profile Download)
- Click on macOS Beta Profile and start the download.
- When the download is complete, click on the DMG file you just downloaded and install it
- Restart your Mac
- Go to Settings> About this Mac and look for software updates
- You will find the download of macOS Big Sur Beta
- Start the download and wait for the end
- Install the update
- Enjoy macOS Big Sur Beta
We concluded with this guide that explains how to download, install and try macOS Big Sur Beta immediately without a developer account and completely free of charge.
In case of doubts, problems or questions, leave a comment at the end of the article.
If you try macOS Big Sur Beta, let us know in the comments how you are and what you think of this new operating system!