You should know that you can connect a Bluetooth keyboard and joypad to the Amazon Fire TV Stick for better gaming. Here’s how to do it. The Amazon HDMI key has been an unprecedented success for years, the Fire TV Stick has entered all homes and more or less uses it to install apps, see Netflix, DAZN, but also surf the internet and even play games.
It is small but it is so powerful and with a cost that varies from 25 to 60 euros you will take home a fantastic technological gadget.
How to Connect a Joystick on Amazon Fire TV Stick to Play Games
The small key allows you to transform a normal TV into a smart TV where it will be sufficient to connect everything to the HDMI port, to the power supply and connect it to a Wifi network to enter the world of Amazon and apps. Today we are going to see how to connect a Bluetooth joypad to the Amazon Fire TV Stick to play.
How to connect a Bluetooth Gamepad on Fire TV Stick
- Turn on the Fire TV Stick and access Settings by selecting from the top menu.
- Now you have to scroll to the side and find the item Controllers and Bluetooth devices.
- Now with the remote control pad, select by pressing the center button and move to Other Bluetooth devices.
- Finally, select the Add Bluetooth devices item.
- You need to access the Bluetooth device you want to connect, such as one of the recommended joypads at the bottom of the page and put it invisibility mode to see it appear among the available elements.
- Now you have to select the Bluetooth accessory from the list and tap to pair and connect it to your Fire TV Stick.